Anonymous
Years ago

SAFM all over the 36ers!

'Gotcha Call' early this morning was to Adam Ballinger.

They rang up as the Federal Import police and questioned his career. They said it said on his passport he's from America and is apparently 'working in Australia' but he's travelling every week from state to state, so they thought he was an alleged drug dealer.

Balls said "i'm a pro basketballer, thats what i do", and they replied "then why were you in singapore and new zealand last week? Thats international, dont lie to us"

Adam pretty much laughed the whole way through it. They claimed that bball wasnt a job and that he needed to find a new occupation otherwise they would arrest him and fly him back to America.

ALSO...

Amber, (the morning host) is organising a 'Single and Fabulous' party with all the single bachelors in Adelaide, from a range of occupations such as jocks, men in uniforms, artists etc.

So you may be asking... what SINGLE and FABULOUS Jocks do we have in the Adelaide 36ers???

Well Matt "Studly" Sutton and Jordan "Delicious" Dodman of course!

haha!

Topic #13603 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Look out ladies, it's the GOAT!

Reply #158671 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

that pic has had some work done on it issac, u can see his neck in it!!

Reply #158675 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

And GOAT does not mean Greatest Of All Time. He just likes to eat anything you put in front of him?

Reply #158678 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

and i believe it is Sanchez Sutton

That is official

write it down.

Reply #158684 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

GOAT for more than enough reasons:

Greatest Of All Time
Country boy
Eats everything
Tendency to caper

Reply #158685 | Report this post

someamateur  
Years ago

I hope they have a large ceiling at this nightclub. Either that or lurch will not be dancing. Also there better be some tall ladies there as lurch's 6ft9 frame will intimidate the ladies.

Reply #158687 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

i wont a copy of the ballinger gotcha call when its up on the safm podcast, sounds funny?

Reply #158705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

same.

Reply #158709 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

It looks like he's doing the shimmee!!!

Reply #158780 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

any one found the audio of the ballinger gothcha call yet?? i relly wont to hear it!.

Reply #158811 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:58 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754