Wiz
Years ago

Is SASI going to 2008 Pacific Coast Slam?

Is SASI taking any part in the 2008 Pacific Coast Slam in Port Macquarie

Topic #13610 | Report this topic

Hood 53  
Years ago

No

Reply #158789 | Report this post

fox82  
Years ago

What is the 2008 Pacific Coast Slam. Is this something that SASI should be doing?

Reply #158791 | Report this post

Hood 53  
Years ago

It's a 'mini nationals' for bottom aged kids.
It's u-15's & u-17's.

SASI have gone in the past.

Teams include NSW Metro and Country, VIC Country (i think VIC Metro have gone in the past), New Zealand send teams & QLD north & South.

There was a sportingpulse website for it floating around but i can't seem to find it again.

Reply #158795 | Report this post

not PC  
Years ago

SASI have been going to Pacific Coast Slam for a few years now, but they will be attending the East Coast Challenge this year in Sydney in early January against Vic Metro and NSW Metro.

Reply #158796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

East Coast Challenge is a tourny for 16's & 18's?

Reply #158800 | Report this post

not PC  
Years ago

Yes that is correct 16's and 18's

Reply #158805 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

SA country are going. They are taking an U15 boys and girls team.

Reply #158897 | Report this post

fox82  
Years ago

So SA metro u/15 boys and girls are missing an opportunity.

Reply #158947 | Report this post

Fox 34  
Years ago

Or it's being delayed by a year is another way of looking at it.

Reply #158948 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

probably because the small man cannot be in 2 places at once. He thinks he is good but not that good.

Reply #158956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard the little man's not confident with his current SASI squad, so thats why they not going

Reply #158958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If anon,as you say, he has little confidence in them, maybe to improve, the SASI kids need to be allocated to teams rather than be all in the same one, two or three teams.
It makes less sense than I can see for some district teams to be made up almost completely of SASI squad members as all they get precious little competitive play.
Perhaps SASI should look at introducing rules for future squad members that restrict SASI players to 2 or 3 per team. Maybe we'd get a half decent competition then.

Reply #159007 | Report this post

Ridiculous  
Years ago

SASI kids are picked on an individual basis, not on who they play for. If they are good enough they are in, simple as that. Are you suggesting that players are developed by club X to be good enough to be in SASI are then either forced to go to other clubs or are not allowed in because that club has exceeded its quota? Possibly the most ridiculous post of the year. School is out early.

Reply #159009 | Report this post

Works  
Years ago

SASI is not attending the Pasific Coast slam due to it not being a high enough standard. But rather due to the standard of play, and how the tournament is handled.

The NZ teams that play in the tournament are not ITC level teams, but rather a tourning group made up of social players who can afford the trip financially.

Winning by 80+ in some games does not give the players the development they need.

Also the NSW country team are generally split into 2 or 3 groups, and the VIC country teams in 2 meaning the sometimes these games are also one sided.

The East Coast challenge has NSW metro and VIC metro sending 2 teams each. It is an U16 and U18 tournament, menaing that some U17 and U15 players may be invited.

This will provide all those players attending with a higher standard game at a lower cost.

Reply #159012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Works: why if getting thrashed by 80 points is so bad, and I agree, do we allow district to be so one sided across so many div 1 age groups?
Ridiculous: No Im not suggesting developed players be banned from playing but at least 2 clubs seem to be able to 'recruit' SASI players or promise talented players a SASI gig. There are Clubs running full of SASI players and not developed by their curent club so I think we need to be look at it and I'll be the first say its a hard one but having such a lopsided comp is worse.

Reply #159037 | Report this post

Ridiculous  
Years ago

#159307, please stop you're embarassing yourself. The only clubs that allow the 80 point thrashings are the ones getting thrashed by 80. The strong clubs want an even comp but not by bringing the strong clubs down to the lowest common denominator which is what the weak clubs want. That would be worse than the current situation, which I agree is not good.

And how clubs can promise SASI gigs is beyond me. Do you think anyone can tell NG who to pick? He does the selections because its his program, no-one else's! Maybe those SASI players CHOSE to leave their club last year for better opportunities. I assume you are talking about the 3 SASI players (2 girls, 1 boy) that went to Forestville because as far as I am aware they are the only ones. None went to Sturt which I assume is the other club you are talking about. So if only 3 SASI players moved, all the rest (100 or so) were developed by their current club. Your reply was only slightly less ridiculous than your first.

Reply #159042 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

anon #159037,

Sorry but have to agree with ridiculous.

Maybe some club are 'running full of SASI players' because they do a good job developing these players along the lines of SASI's philosophy. SASI is selected by Neil Gliddon, a large number of players are identified at the TI Camp where numerous coaches from numerous clubs are in attendence.

And if you even bothered talking to these SASI players that moved, you would see that they went looking becasue they were unhappy at their previous club, shopped around and decided on the club that gave them what they thought was best for them.

And where are all these SASI players not developed by their own club? Especially at the clubs you are alluding too!

Reply #159043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's a crazy thought, penalising clubs who develop talent.

What is the selection process for SASI?

Reply #159048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sasi should be picked on a yearly bases some players are really good under 14 but by the time they reach under 18 they have not improved why you have players that have improved are not in sasi. SASI is all a load of shit

Reply #159050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are a vast number of SASI players who dont play for the original club they were in at the time of SASI selection.

Reply #159051 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

anon 195050,

It is, each year players are assessed and offered a scholarship again or not. New players are added due to performance at TI camps, State trials and trainings, and performance on a weekly basis as recommended by SASI coaches.

And if you don't like it, don't be a part of it. Nobody is made to be in SASI.

anon 195051,

Than doesn't mean that they were "recruited" by these clubs. But maybe chose to move due to them not being happy at their previous club, just like a lot of non SASI players move to other clubs. And as said before, one of the clubs you are pointing your finger at hasn't had any SASI player move to them recently.

Reply #159053 | Report this post

bombshell  
Years ago

l would like to know why the girls did not go to states.
how is the boys going over there.

Reply #159054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA Country are attending both the Country Cup & the Slam?

Reply #159067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA Country Basketball Program have got their act together, U/15 SA Country Boy's and Girls would absoulutely thump the Metro U/15 Boy's and Girl's Teams...

Reply #159239 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

It looks like the metro u15 kids are going to miss out on an oppurtunity for further development unless they are able to make the u16 team that is going to the East Coast Challenge.

Reply #159240 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

anon #159239,

I doubt that. Especially in the boys. By U16 state Metro will win as usual. Because it is the metro clubs that have developed these players, not SA country. Now that they are at Mav's, watch them go backwards at a fast rate of knots.

anon,

If you consider wasting time and effort in travelling 24 hours and spending money on accomodation to play against easy beats as wasting opportunity, well then maybe.

Reply #159244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The country program seems to have overtaken SASI and supposedly SASI is even run Saturdays by country coaches. Definitely more effort on all fronts put into country kids than metro kids and country's influence extends across district clubs to the AIS.
While the talent in metro might be better it seems more energy is put into extending country talent. Have to wonder why anyone from the city would want to be in SASI or why those that are stay.

Reply #159254 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

anon #159254,

You couldn't be more miss informed.

If the country program has 'overtaken' SASI, then why have they not produced an AIS scholarship athlete without metro clubs and SASI?

Saturday SASI is run by Simon Pritchard for the girls. Scott Butler for the boys. Paul Arnott for the junior boys and Paul Mesecke for the junior girls.

Reply #159257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why can't we all just get along?
Surely we've all got a common goal?

Reply #159267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"If the country program has 'overtaken' SASI, then why have they not produced an AIS scholarship athlete without metro clubs and SASI?"

Don't be daft. When had a metro kid made AIS without SASI?

Reply #159272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People bitching about SASI?

*yawn*

At least it took 8 posts this time to become a boring SAC v SAM "mine is bigger than yours"-fest.

Reply #159286 | Report this post

seems  
Years ago

It seems to me that someone from the country side of things wants to start the "mine is bigger than yours" thing which is understandable. Understandable because generally the need to talk about size comes from an inferiority complex which is plainly evident by our country "friend" posting here. The person that keeps replying to them, seems to be making a somewhat admirable, albeit like banging their head into a wall, attempt at correcting our country friends/nuffies with facts, of which our nuffies I mean friends have no comprehension of.

Reply #159291 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

anon #159267,

That is exactly what the poster is saying. ie that country is taking over SASI. If that were the case, then country players would be making it into the AIS without SASI. I am sure that all metro clubs would never think that they can produce AIS scholarship holders without the input SASI makes.

And I think that you will find that without playing in the metro comp, NO country player would be going anywhere. And hopefully that will be made clear when Eastern go and play in the country comp to prove how good the country program really is.

Reply #159293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ridiculous/William 27,

Perhaps you could translate the following comment made recently to a player.

"If you want to get into SASI it would be in your best interests to move to our club"

What is that supposed to mean??

Reply #159295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ridiculous/William 27,

Perhaps you could translate the following comment made recently to a player.

"If you want to get into SASI it would be in your best interests to move to our club"

What is that supposed to mean??

Reply #159296 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

Where exactly is that written?

I doubt anybody can guarentee a position in SASI, especialy not me. I think that you are mistaking me for somebody else.

Reply #159305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im not saying it is you. It was the innuendo of a conversation with a player suggesting he should move clubs as if it came down to a choice between players he would be better positioned in getting the spot by being at that particular club!?!

Reply #159329 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

Highly doubt that. I am sure that NG would not put somebody in SASI if he didn't think that they were up to it.

Sounds more like Mav's telling players that they will make country if they play for them.

But IMO there is a reason some clubs have more SASI players than others, and that is because they teach along similar guidelines and speak positively about players attending SASI (which is what I'm asked to follow), whereas others teach other methods and openly put SASI down. (see above)

Reply #159341 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

.."Mavs telling players they will make country..." ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME!! LAUGHABLE!

Reply #159498 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not so funny considering some have made the state team and better country players missed out.

Reply #159560 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would just like to remind everyone here of a tiny detail. SASI is the South Australian Sports Institue... therefore if country players and coaches are up to that level of basketball they have the same rights to be there as metro players, and country players have the same right 2 compete in the metro competition as well. y not? if metro kids wanted to play in the country competition it wouldn't b a problem. I think everyone needs 2 remember we are talking about junior basketball here, including all the coaches (not any1 in particular) who select kids for the wrong reasons. I am a junior myself and although sometimes u do come across unfair coaches etc. even i am mature enough to realise that they are not always going to be my coach, there is always next year. If anyone wants something bad enough, for the right reasons, and are willing to work hard they will get there no matter what

Reply #159669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think SASI needs to be a more elite training program, considering it is meant to be the step below the ais. This isnt meant to offend anyone, but it seems to have lost its status lately. Instead of all being called sasi there should be underpining programs. The actual sasi squad should be open to all age groups, and should consist of 15 or so players for each gender. These squads should play in the ABA competition.

Reply #159670 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it time time to head hunt an interstate head coach for SASI and to break up the existing boys club that decides the future of 14 to 17 year olds in the state? A criticism of the present setup is that they don't see the forest for the trees and seem to nurture players very selectively. Most players would improve if exposed to the assistance given to a few. The worse thing that could happen is that it stays the same whereas the upside might be worth the change. When the king dies the succession should not go to a tyrant

Reply #159672 | Report this post

Wow!  
Years ago

#159672,

What are you proposing?

You are proposing a change of leadership which might be valid but your arguments just do not make sense which then detracts from your criticsm.

"seem to nurture players very selectively." Yes. I would say that is the case. Isn't that the same with any unique program anywhere in the world. Players come through the ranks of District, TI etc. to make SASI where the cream of the crop are nurtured selectively. I'm not sure what your statement is about???

"Most players would improve if exposed to the assistance given to a few. " Well you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out... Are you suggesting everyone have the right to rockup to SASI trainings and just join in? Think about the implications that could happen...

"When the king dies the succession should not go to a tyrant". I would disagree. Its just not my experience over the past 10+ yrs. I'm not involved in SASI either, just a district coach.

Reply #159679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any stand-outs in the u/15 girls sasi?

Reply #160188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SASI should be scrapped.

Reply #160209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you sound like a disgrunted parent.

Reply #160306 | Report this post

Fox 56  
Years ago

160209 - you're right. How dare we provide opportunities and pathways for our junior's.
It's an outrage that coaches are even allowed to volunteer their time to assist this developmental program.
And don't get me started on the parents - any parent that is willing to make further sacrifices than the regular district committments to help their children should be ashamed.

Great call 160209.

Reply #160308 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

It is a unique program in that it provides opportunities to second tier players and not the best ones in some instances. There is no doubt the program needs an overhaul and clear out at the very top.

Get rid of that element and you may find some very capable and high level coaches are then prepared to get involved - how long till he's old enough to be retired anyway.

Reply #160326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ask Lute Olsen

Reply #160328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes it would "seem" that some kids get preferential treatment over others down at Valetta Rd; however you have to put it in some form of perspective.

The kids that "seem" to get extra help are usually above average players that have been standouts in their grades for years, or so damn tall that you could make them into a good player with a little effort.

Some times you need a reality check and have to realise that as a parent maybe your child just isnt as talented as the next kid.

We are grateful that our child has been given the oppertunity to train at sasi for one day a week, because there are some kids currently playing that have not got that advantage, that would give an arm to be included.

Reply #160397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In this case giving an arm is one of the worst choices one could make...

Reply #160463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My mail on the East Coast Challenge is that Vic Metro don't take it seriously, NSW Metro don't field their best players & the ACT teams are about as good as a middle of the road team here, playing in an extremely uncomfortable venue in 40 degree heat over four days.

Personally I think their current set up in Pt Macquarie would beat this hands down. Sounds like great preparation for our State teams for 2008.

I wonder if the door in Pt Macquarie is closed for the future now that SA Country have taken up the option?

Reply #160466 | Report this post

William 27  
Years ago

You obviously haven't been to Pt Maquarie nor spoken to the Vic Metro coaches who feel that if a kid doesn't make the ECC then they are not in the running for the State team.

But keep trying to push your wagon country. We will see how your teams fair at Albury.

Reply #160479 | Report this post

Shoe 14  
Years ago

If that's the development wagon you are referring to William, then shouldn't everyone be jumping on board?

Reply #160487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Metro are yesterday as country have direct lines to the AIS.

Reply #160495 | Report this post

John Q  
Years ago

Bring home the "GOLD" SA Country!!

Reply #160675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA Metro get to give 40 players & 8 coaches this opportunity (If they take four teams), How does this compare with the numbers of both players & coaches SAC will take away this January?

Develop & underpin your program for future years

William 27, You just dont get it.

Reply #160684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#160466 - Vic Metro take this seriously as a talent Identification process and they do not go into it half arsed. In the last 2 yrs, three bottom aged boys who went to the ECC ended up being in the Last 15 of the Metro team in U/16's. The following year they made their team which went back to back at Nationals.

NSW Metro with the change in ITCP Head Coach take it very seriously as they are working at making it part of their State process.

Whilst you can make a State team in Victoria without going to the ECC, it is a great grounding for the younger players to get an idea on the level of skill needed to make the team, recovery techniques and also liasing with coaches and players other than their club.

The addition of the ACT and SASI is a great boost for the concept as we take everyone serious whilst representing Victoria. SA will be good next year in the 18's and not too sure of 16's as I have not followed them up to now. However, it is great to have the SA kids along.

Reply #163333 | Report this post

fox82  
Years ago

Pacific Coast Slam, Port Macquarie, East Coast Challenge. I am confused. What's the difference between them?

Dumb parent

Reply #163342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

East coast challenge has only been running for two years now. Both years the only two groups playing have been VIC metro and NSW metro, and they're looking to expand the round robin this year so the meet doesn't just consist of VIC metro beating down on NSW metro teams several times each day. The first year of the competition NSW metro's only true performance in the tournament was the u18 mens drawing with the VICS in the last match of the whole meet; every single other game the VICs won in almost embarrassingly easy fashion. Then last year the NSW teams managed to find a win or two but hardly managed to trouble the vics.
So I think its great that SA'ers are joining in on the VICS annual beatdown of NSW! Who knows the victorians might even break a sweat playing an SA team in the 45 degree weather they usually get.

Reply #164614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guys, I have to tell you that it will not be the case of the Vics beating on everyone. If the other States decide to treat it as a road trip and not put expectations on coaches and players, then the Vics may pound on them, however if the other States treat it as a development trip and expect coaches and players to put into practise what they have been taught at their respective ITCP sessions, then it will be a great tournament for all.

It still gets hot at Elthan / Dandy Tournament guys. I think the biggest out, is that parents , coaches and players use it to " Have a run " and give some younger players a go without any expectations. There is massive expectations from the Vics to be able to transfer what has been taught to them at ITCP training and not just " win ". I am sure that after all the bagging that the SASI coaches receive here, that they would be expecting the same as the other States ITCP programs.

So, Let's put it back on to the kids and coaches to produce what they are being taught, instead of bagging the teacher when it comes time for Nationals or SASI selections.

Reply #164704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the tournament will be a good chance to get a feel for the real depth of the vic, sa and nsw teams especially at under 18's level. it'll give a chance for some younger players to step up seeing as a few spots will be open due to the latest AIS scholarship'ers not playing in the tournement. hope that there are some decent games in their at least.
are they going to be posting results up on the internet?

Reply #164728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NSW Basketball usually do a good job of that, Normally will have them up after the days games at the latest.

Reply #164729 | Report this post

closed shop  
Years ago

Who made the SASI teams for this tournament? When did the selection trials take place? As usual SASI/BSA have done a great job of informing the public of the happenings down at Valetta rd.

Reply #165020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Team selections were based upon performance throughout the year at SASI. The people that need to know.

Reply #165023 | Report this post

What the?  
Years ago

Selection is based on the performance of players over the year at ITC trainings and camps.

Players who are attending have been notified.

What exactly is the problem?

If your life so boring that you can't get by without having information published regarding this sort of thing?

Reply #165044 | Report this post

closed shop  
Years ago

What the? Its always good to give both players & coaches recognition of selection to a tournament of this nature. This program has been criticised in the past for its cloak & dagger style movements, if the program is as good as you & others say it is then why not profile the personnel that have been selected.

The SASI website hasn't been updated in the past three years with players that aren't even eligible for U/20's listed as current scholarship athletes, & BSA has no mention of the program what so ever on their site. With BSA trying to clean up its act & change its image I would have assumed that this would have been a given.

Good luck to those players & coaches selected (who ever you are), I hope you bring home a medal or two.

Reply #165067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Closed shop:
Re recognition for players and coaches.
Players deserve the recognition and Im sure their peers know who got in.
Regarding coaches recognition, just look up coaches for these tours for the past decade and send congratulations to them for the next decade as well.

Reply #165077 | Report this post

What the?  
Years ago

Numerous cowards like yourself have been critisised for not having the courage to put a name to your posts when having a go at these programs. But I can't see you havnig the wisdom of putting you name and phone number down so that somebody can call you up and explain it too you.

If you really are as concerned for the lake of recognition for these players and coaches as you say. You would call up SASI, ask for the Head Coach and make a point of coming out to the sessions and writing a blog on this site.

I guess the real reason is that in any program with limited resources. Coaches would rather spend their time improving the athlete's skills than spending that time doing a writeup.

IMO recognition is unimportant when compared to the development and subsiquent opportunities actually making the team provides.

Reply #165078 | Report this post

Early days  
Years ago

What the:
Please explain what the (lake of recognition) is?
Is this something new down at SASI?

Reply #166057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looked up for your address and number in the phone book 'what the?' and couldnt see your listing, are you one of those anonymous, numerous cowards not game to puy your name on the post too?
For a multtude of reasons people post anonymously and their concerns are no less valid. By all means attack venomous posts but get off your high horse and realise having tag attached to a post is not necessarilly a recipe for honesty.

Reply #166080 | Report this post

Merv Taylor  
Years ago

Hi, my son is in the U16 SASI at the East Coast Challenge and I really dont care for all this political crap - does anyone know how we can get the reults of how our kids are doing?

Cheers

Reply #166116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would ask the players and coaches if they thought the East Coast Challenge was worth the effort and money spent in contrast to the PCS.

Would like to hear their response

Vic coach.

Reply #166189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vic coach,

My son says: Absolutely worth it!

The competition was harder than PCS and therefore the kids get more out of it, the was travel 6 hrs less, the costs about the same (but he doesn't foot them...), and a great time was had by all.

Reply #167175 | Report this post

Swampy  
Years ago

If SASI is really so much better than the other teams that attend the Pacific Coast Slam, then tell me how many times has SASI won 2 or more of the 4 titles that are up for grabs. I agree there are some NZ teams that may not be up to it, but there is no way I would ever just assume the game is easily won against them. They are the most physical teams you will come up against and their skill level continues to improve. It is evident in their winning of the cup in the under 14 boys at Country Cup.
I've also coached against SA Country and I think they are often more of a worry. I've actually coached against SASI before and personally I don't think SASI is as good as they should be. But that's just my opinion sorry.

Reply #168496 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Metro almost exclusively beat country at the Nationals swampy. PCS is an underage comp and therefore the kids attending have not been in the full SASI program so it would be hard to gauge their merits based on that.
Where did you coach against SA country teams and at what age level?
Re SASI teams being better than the other teams at PCS, I'd say for the most part they were. What was not up to scratch was the officiating, the structure and the planning of the comp right dow to the lack of results' posting.
NZ teams acros the board are sub standard, that is from the ALbury tournament where they did poorly and the under age comp at PCS. Vigorous, aggrssive and underskilled but way behind in coaching and talent.
The SASI ECC recently completed saw U18 girls win and U18 boys come second, the U16 girls came third and U16 boys 4th. All these teams were made up of first and second years which suggest your claims of not as goood as they should be is a bit hollow.
SAC much vaunted teams have, at Albury underachieved and to date at the PCS have beaten NZ teams.

Reply #168501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Swampy,

SASI won both boys titles last year. I think they'd taken the 15 boys title 3 or 4 years in a row. Not sure about the rest.

No-one is saying that SASI is too good for the Vic Country, NSW Country and NSW Metro teams at PCS - far from it, it's just that you may play only half your games against them, with the other half against some of the 3 or 4 NZ teams, or the local team - all of whom are WAY behind the standard most if not every year. It is hard to develop the group in ~100 point beatdowns. When you weigh up the benefits against costs etc., a decision was made to go to ECC instead.

Whilst I will refrain from the ultra-boring SAC v SAM war, I think the SAC girls result from today (assuming the score in another thread was roughly correct) shows why SASI didn't go. Those girls are not gaining as much in a 117-27 thrashing as they would against tougher opposition. And I DO think SAC gains huge benefits with the Country Cup and, whilst I don't know the results in detail, I know the competition is there for developoment to be enhanced.

Reply #168506 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754