Anonymous  
Years ago

homocide = best player in the league absoulutely DOMINATED

and also dominated for me in dream team as my capt

Reply #158836 | Report this post

Dry Back  
Years ago

Crocs 107 Tigers 81
first let me say the refereeing was terrible, both ways but more so towards the tigers. I will put the win down to three things the crocs did, firstly JR of old 6/9 3pt hitting all the right ones. Then Galen wrestling with Muursepp and not getting fouls while pissing off the estonian and finally the fact Dmac hung off homicide an extra step(which is the right thing to do cause he kills you in the lane not shooting the rock) and homicide took 2 or 3 shots from just inside the 3pt line at the very start of the game, hitting them all.

plus i think the tigers had already knotched this one on the wall. if you get a couple of key tiger in foul trouble there whole dynamic changes and they just couldnt seem to bring it back tonight.

Reply #158837 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Should be a good contest on Sunday between Townsville and Adelaide.

Reply #158838 | Report this post

jammer  
Years ago

Sack Westover he has a lot more talent than Smyth does and they didnt fly in from N.Z and lost by 26 Adelaide lost by 22 and all the Smyth haters wanted him out so good bye to Westover as well.Or perhaps lots of people with egg on the face

Reply #158843 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Westover has signed something like a 5 or 6 year contract with the Tigers with a further option of 5 years so no matter how bad the team is going i doubt he would ever be sacked.

Reply #158845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ignore jammer. theyre just the resident 12yo who gets 10 minutes of computer time before bed.

Reply #158849 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Thats gold anon....such a silly comment.... I love Westover, he isnt a friad to rip into ANYONE and infront of the Fox cameras too

Reply #158850 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Would be great to beat Townsville this Sunday. It would almost feel like a double victory, one against Townsville and another against the Tigers. Atleast we could gain some confidence out of this win because suddenly the unbeatable teams are becoming beatable and when that happens, the gap on the ladder narrows.

Reply #158853 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Don't know if you can count it as a double victory (even "almost") but the Crocs are suddenly presenting as fairly quality opposition with players back from injury and time to recover from this Tigers game.

If Adelaide can win, I'm going to start wondering if Brad Davidson is the key to it all.

Reply #158857 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

cant wait to see davo harrassing homicide.

Reply #158861 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

First time Ive seen Homocide in action, Best player in the league bye far! Also first time Ive seen Dmac get torn a new one!

Reply #158873 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Best player in the league? I heard Carfino say he had not hit a 3 pointer in 8 games, that from your starting guard? He dominated the ball too much. He hit some great drives through the lane, but when he doesn't get the calls his way the team won't win.

Reply #158894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nutwork,

You clearly watch a different game than me.

Homicide was on fire. His energy and skill when on court was infectious and really lifted his team.

Looking forward to Sunday to see him go up against Davidson.

Reply #158983 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754