Ingles13
Years ago

NBL Dream Team

ok so since nobody started up a thread yet, I thought I might aswell...

How much did every1 score?
Who was your captain this week?
What spot are u now Xztatik?

My team I thought did pretty good but I only got a weekly ranking 836 with a score of 491, im now 467 overall

My team this week:
Guards: Ingles, Helms, penney, Young
Forwards: Grizzard, Jawai, Reyes, Hendrix
Centres: Abney & Rickert

Most players went up cash besides ingles and helms [who is now hurting me badly!]
Have $38,600 spare.... Dont think Im gonna trade this round, but possibly young for Brown

Keeping my cash ready for a Grizzard - Redhage trade in the near future, then a Helms - mackinnon trade If I have enough cash.

Muursepp what a dissapointment $43,300, same with Dench $35,900

Anstey nearly killed me this week as my opponent had him as captain, but I came away with a 28 point win :)

Any news on Cairns new import for Tucker, or replacement for Cat?? Sort of need taht new cheap import typ player to add to my squad and free up some cash.

BTW, does everyone think that Grizzard reminds you of Carlos Powell? He's like a SF/PF player in the NBL, same as Powell, and seems to score heavily aswell as rebound. Also did not get selecetd in All Star Game reminiscent of Powell and last years game.

Topic #13670 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Rickert might be out for a bit longer. If you have a trade up your sleeve, could be worth using. Otherwise, just leave him benched and hope the damage isn't too bad.

Reply #159345 | Report this post

dry back  
Years ago

scored 583 for the round, weekly ranking 82, overall ranking 39.

Starters:Penny,Homicide,Anstey(C),Worthington,Redhage
Bench:Hinson,Bruton,Jawai,Grizzard,Reyes

I'm thinking of swapping CJ for Ebi cause i have $15000 spare. Then i will only have six trades left, but i like my team so shouldnt need to trade many more. Also thinking of swapping Rickert for Grizzard after singapores 3 game round cause after that they finish the season with 7 single game rounds(this is of coarse if rickert gets over his injury).

Reply #159350 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Dry Back, just checked your team... HOLY GOD!!! salary of $1,330,900 jesus christ!

you are well on your way up the ranks with money like that!
But I'd trade out homicide as he hasnt really had a great alst 2 rounds and anything carried over from that 170pt week by him will not affect money wise....
Anyway good luck :)

Reply #159352 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Due to the number fo injuries my team has suffered over the season (Campbell, Tragardh, Maher, Turner, Khazzou) I'm running out of trades, so I carried the non-playing Hinson and yet another crock, Rickert, on the bench... and squeaked in for a 6-point win. I'm still out of the top 1000 after a shocker last week.

Reply #159415 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

602 last week, im 33rd overall now, im thinking of trading Hendrix for Ballinger.

Ingles13 im making that Grizzard-Redhage trade too, how perfectly do those schedules match for that trade. I dont think you'll have to save too much money for that though Grizzard is already up to 140.

Got any suggestions for my captain this week, im choosing between Hinson, Homicide and Grizzard, all averaging 42-46

Reply #159446 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Same number of games? Who are they each playing?

Grizzard perhaps. Less likely to rely on accuracy to get his stats? If Davidson shuts down Hinson in the 36ers game for example, that won't help you.

Reply #159448 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

they all have 2 games, i was just looking at who theyre each playing:

Hinson- McDonald/Helms, Davidson
Homicide- Bruton, Brown
Grizzard- Rush, Ere

im leaning towards Grizzard.

Hopefully Orien Greene's fairly cheap, havent been too happy with Crowe lately.

Reply #159524 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

My captain this week is grizzard too..

also hope Oriel greene is cheap as a replacement for Young, which will give me cash for a Helms - mackinnon trade

Reply #159525 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Grizzard could see attention from Boucher? Probably your best bet though.

Reply #159527 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Whats the story with Mackinnon when's he due back?

Reply #159589 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

hopefully mackinnon gets a few minutes as a cause to ease him back after his injurie
say 10-15 mins for 2 or 3 games straight... That would surely drop his value as he would only be garnishing limited stats

so then he would be cheaper! :)

Made 2 trades:
Jawai out. B. Knight in
Rickert out. Anstey in

Reply #159705 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Welcome to the Anstey club Ingles13! you'll wonder how you ever lived without the big Anstinator, lol.
I just dumped Hendrix for Wortho which got me 10pts as captain tonight(yay).
Good thinking on SammyMac i might follow you there if he's cheap enough, have you heard when he's planning on returning though?

Reply #159815 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

January lol

Reply #163975 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754