Flip
Years ago

36ers vs Blaze: Link To Radio

I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the radio to the blaze game.

If anyone has the link to their station , I'd love to have it

Topic #13694 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Here's the stream

It's rebuffering every few seconds for me - makes it hard to tell what's happening.

Palmer just said that Chappell looks like he's struggling with movement and is slow and lacking mobility.

Now saying that Mottram vs Melmeth is a good battle.

Reply #159721 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I am getting the rebuffering too - difficult to listen to.

Reply #159729 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

same. given up on listening. too frustrating. I'll just follow the live scores. the rebuffering problem has happened with nbl radio before.

Reply #159731 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

any hint of a score????

Reply #159732 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Blaze down 40-41.

Chappell tearing it up with a MASSIVE 3 points.

Reply #159733 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Blaze have gone on a 15-1 run according to the non-Palmer commentator. Up 48-42 before. Ballinger goes 2/2 FT after some scrappy play.

Crowe had a terrible first half but knocked down a couple of threes just before.

Almost H/T. Blaze up by 4.

Joyce up to 9.

Demos scores his first points for the game.

Copeland leading scorer for Adelaide. Chappell back on court now with 1:30 to go in the half.

Reply #159737 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Is it buffering non stop for you Isaac?

Reply #159739 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Sure is DB. Stupid NBL!

Reply #159740 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Palmer: I'm not a betting man, but I can tell you that Aucoin will definitely pick up a foul in the next few seconds.

Haha.

Bzzzt!

Joyce gets on the break, to Aucoin who scores!

Then Aucoin gets a foul just before the buzzer. Palmer vindicated!

Reply #159741 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Buffering is intermittent now. Nowhere near as bad as at the start of the game. I think the more people who give up on it, the better it is...

Before, I couldn't get 2-3 seconds without it buffering. Now, can get 1-2 minutes maybe?

Reply #159742 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Palmer: That guy in Townsville. I don't even know what his first name is, I just call him "Homicide".

Reply #159744 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Cheers guys, damn frustrating though!!

Palmer seems funny, even when I piece 4 different conversations together over 2 minutes of buffering.

Reply #159745 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Palmer (paraphrased) on the 36ers: (re Copeland) He's doing well, but they only have one franchise in that state and I'm really surprised they don't have more kids on the team.

Reply #159752 | Report this post

Hood 31  
Years ago

what is final result 117:107 or 117:109?

Reply #159797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754