MW
Years ago

ABA ticket prices

Can someone tell me what the ticket prices are to see an ABA game?

Topic #137 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Generally $5-6.

Reply #1030 | Report this post

Bill Hopkins  
Years ago

Admission for the Southern Tigers vs South Adelaide game this week is donation of canned food or blankets for the Salvos

Reply #1034 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Prices vary between clubs. They are generally very affordable, however, I have found that the worst stadium (tin shed) which is Hillcrest charge more than the better stadiums. Doesn't add up really.

Reply #1038 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

When I went to Pasadena for the Sabres vs Warriors, it cost me $5, and 50 cents for the "Hang Time"...money very well spent.

Reply #1039 | Report this post

Budda  
Years ago

Warriors charge $5 usually good seats still available right on tip off.
Lots of car parking too.

Reply #1090 | Report this post

truman  
Years ago

I dont think woodville seniors or juniors should play at the dome. apart from the NBL games and the ABL GF the stadium lacks any sort of atmosphere during games. of course there is always good seats available right up until tip off, there is 9000 seats, and the woodville fans only fill up about 30 of them.

Reply #1096 | Report this post

Budda  
Years ago

come on if you count the players they crack 50-60, men and women of course.

were should they play Croydon High, St Michaels College, Underdale.

Bring back Athol Park I say.

Reply #1097 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:58 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754