Isaac
Years ago

Funny Reminder: Hudson Maher 3 on 3 this Sunday

People, just wanted to remind everyone about the 3 on 3 comp being run for the Hudson Maher Foundation this Sunday by the Largs Pier Hotel. 10 team spots are still available.

Entry is $150 per team and the fee is a donation directly to the foundation. Rupert Sapwell and Brett Maher are marshals on the day and games will be professionally refereed.

Email [email protected] to register your interest!

The winning team scores a decent prize while there are also prizes for other teams.

Topic #13707 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What exactly are the prizes?

Reply #160014 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

$1,000 for top spot, and Coopers prizes for runners up.

All entry fees go to the Foundation. The hotel is covering all costs and passing on a $5k cheque to the Foundation as part of the day.

This Sunday, December 2nd.

As of yesterday, 10 teams were still required.

Put together a quality team and sneak in for $1,000 - has to be worth a shot?

Reply #160022 | Report this post

Green & Gold  
Years ago

I've heard a rumour Scott Whitmore, Paul Vandenbergh and Jarrod Hammond are playing together....and they expect to win the $1,000.00

Reply #160034 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I wonder if Messrs Dench and Chappell will be available for this tourney and needing a third...

Reply #160042 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Bo: I dont think they would win.

Reply #160044 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Dench would see limited court time

Reply #160045 | Report this post

TT44  
Years ago

Morphett vale stadium held a 3 0n 3 tournament there last month it was a really good day out, music pumping, shooting competitions, great prizes! the junior teams loved it! no $1000 prize money but sixers tickets etc. lets hope this one gets the same support as the teams are what makes the atmosphere!

Reply #160093 | Report this post

scott whitmore  
Years ago

you guys are fools, I aint playing. might take a look though.

Reggie is in Brisbane and Skills was bit by a spider that sat down beside him.

no once where warriors this weekend.

Reply #160144 | Report this post

Results  
Years ago

Who won?
Who played?
More importantly, how much money was raised?

Reply #160377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A Norwood group of Christian Bell, Sam Grantham and Corey Ottey smashed everyone and took home the prize money. Pretty funny watching them take apart the green team of street-ballers! Good job guys!

Reply #160462 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:44 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754