any surprises??

Topic #13709 | Report this topic

bvvb  
Years ago

what a joke u/18 team was picked even before trials started

Reply #159975 | Report this post

Basket 17  
Years ago

bvvb - code for me/my kid/my mate didn't make it.

Reply #159978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heard trial numbers were huge for all groups over the weekend, does this include the kids that are going to Pt Macquarie for the Slam?

Reply #159989 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

bvvb - Under 18 men or women??????
Feel a bit hard done by do we?
Hardly believe that teams were already picked if you were there amongst it. But hey everyone has the right of an opinion. Even if their opinion is a bit of a joke!

Reply #160066 | Report this post

fox82  
Years ago

Do kids living in the Metro area playing at MAVs get to play SA Country?

Reply #160092 | Report this post

stingray  
Years ago

Must be a country thing...

Reply #160103 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Fox82 the answer is NO there is a boundary that separates Metro from Country and only kids that live outside the metro boundary can play for Country.

Reply #160107 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

fox82

I think the kid you are talking about actually resides in the Mt Barker area now. Be very careful in what you insinuate about a kid - in other words get your facts right. The family have been in the area for 3 years. If it's the kid I think you are talking about he has played and coached at Mt Barker over the past 3 years. They are happy he has decided to commit to their program as it fits his circumstance this year. He does not play at Mavs either - start encouraging kids rather than knocking them and you may see an improvement with metro bball.
Believe metro may be beaten by country this year do you ?

Reply #160122 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754