MISS
Years ago

Blaze in Wollongong - fans vs Joyce

Well i am must say tomorrow nights game in wollongong is going to be interesting.

I am from wollongong and ii must say Bredan Joyce is going to cope it. i cant wait i will be at the game if any one wants to know what the growd say let me know...

Topic #13712 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

Yes Im sure Brendan will cope well. Blaze are just there to do a job so hiopefully the players will all be switched on and come home with the points.

Reply #160026 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Well when he "copes" it you can tell us all about how the "growd" gives it to him.

Reply #160128 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

the question I want answered is Joyce crazy enough to slap a spectator Shipway style???

Reply #160132 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

TR - I reckon in the heat of th game with him anything is possible.....but more likely that he will slap Crowe :)

Thing is after the game he is a really nice, personable bloke

Reply #160150 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

So MISS - any updates on how the crowd is giving it to Joyce? Im guessing they may be a bit quiet as the Blaze are up by 30 nearing the end of the 3rd YIPPEE!

Reply #160152 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

good win Stat... have to be really happy in the way your local team is running at the moment.

Maybe a hardarse coach is the way to go...

Reply #160157 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Yeah - hard to complain when we are winning. Still like to see him relax a bit on the sidelines however - Having Woko on the sidelines is a very neccesary calming influence at times

Reply #160162 | Report this post

miss  
Years ago

well the game was great,SOJ was bood every time he steped near the court. bredan coped it...Tyson Demos was welcomed on to the court as he is still loved in wollongon....

Reply #160705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:51 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754