Colin
Years ago

Celtics vs Knicks (spoiler)

Just saw the final score 104-59. This has to be the lowest score for a while I would have thought

Topic #13724 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

Surely that has to be it for Isiah ... & probably Dolan ... & probably Marbury.

They are a disgrace

Reply #160089 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

knicks hit alltime low...

Reply #160096 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Barkley has started referring to them as the Washington Generals

Reply #160097 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

At least we showed a bit of class in that game, Rondo getting an intentional turnover at the end so that we couldn't try break the 50 point win margin, then Robinson hit the long arsy 3 to take it down again. Sucked into Q-Rich who was talking trash before the game. Isiah's days are numbered.

Reply #160153 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

If Nate did not hit the half way three it would have been the Knicks biggest ever loss.

Reply #160154 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I love games like this... anything to trash the Knicks and Isiah... both are garbage...

Ewing, Stark, Oak and Mase must be digusted. The Knicks of the late 1990's would of never let this happen....

Reply #160160 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Dont get too excited fella's.......theres a long way to go and i cant see a Championship coming to Boston

All good for now......come playoff time, Boston will get rolled

Reply #160165 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

Surely the knicks can't be that bad. They have a pretty decent side. Ain't no shame in the game tho. The Nuggets against the Celts at the Garden were down about 40 at some point last time they played though they didn't loose by as much in the end.

Reply #160169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:08 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754