Aims
Years ago

Breakers vs Kings tonight on Fox

Just wondering how you guys think this game might go.

Tonight we have the admission of our new import Orien Greene, to show us what he can do.

The other big guys like Ronaldson, Forman, and Behrendorff need to step up to cover Rickerts absence. Along with Vukona's fire power. I believe we might be able to do it as long as everyone works together and keeps the kings out.

Topic #13777 | Report this topic

Yeah i think the kings are due for a fall and NZ hav been playing awesome. Ryan Kersten to go for 10 pts 10 Ast

Reply #160845 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kings are $1.37 favourites to NZ's $3.12, but you have to give the Breakers a chance as underdogs against the full-strength league leaders.

I just hope Greene has a good start.

Reply #160868 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I am hoping for quadruple-overtime one point win to the breakers, with three or four key injuries to the Kings, and a nightmarish 28-hour flight delay for the Kings trip to Adelaide, just to even things up a little.

Reply #160886 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I was really looking forward to getting a first look at Greene but according to my Fox Digital guide the game isnt even on 2nite. anyone know what thats about???

Reply #160900 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

8pm Adelaide time on Fox Sports 2, I think.

Reply #160904 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yep it's on there now, they had soccer or something listed there this morning.

Reply #160925 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:45 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754