Andy
Years ago

What's Stefan Blaszczynski up to?

What is Stefan Blaszczynski up to? I think I remember hearing he was playing in Spain (LEB) but I believe he was released. Anyone have any idea?

Topic #13795 | Report this topic

hoop fiend  
Years ago

do a google search to your right on the hoops option to see the previous posts of which there are a few.

But yes indeedy a small forward/big guard rumoured to be in the country without a contract that the 36ers could maybe consider.

Reply #161135 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

According to Austbasket.com He is playing for Central Coast in the ABL. But that maybe last year

Reply #161144 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

According to Austbasket.com He is playing for Central Coast in the ABL. But that maybe last year

Reply #161145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is training with the razorbacks and yes probably playing for central coast aba.

Reply #161189 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

i wonder why he isnt in the NBL?? he had great college numbers last season, is he looking to Europe??

Reply #161190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he wanted to sign with the razorbacks but they were not interested.

Reply #161199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Back in ABA in Waratah League shredding it up.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info.cgi?player=Stefan%20Blaszcynski&action=PSTATS&pID=188576552&client=1-4878-0-67182-7892941

Leading the league in points averaging 34 points per game.

Reply #196024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stef played for Central Coast in the ABA. He averaged 39.5 points and 10 rebounds a game. Got MVP for the ABA. He didn't get released from Spain, he had a family illness that he decided he wanted to be home for. Its a bit of a joke on the NBL's front by not taking a closer look. He had 5 +50 point games this season on NBL players. One of the best small forwards in the country. The NBL should be ashamed of not taking a closer look.

Reply #203488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stefan is playing for the Hornsby Spiders.

Reply #221759 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:06 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754