anon
Years ago

Lightning vs Townsville

i rest my case yet again. The lightning game, check out the stats for assists as apposed to shots. I know they won and are doing well but are they playing like a team. Camino 8/19 shots and 2 assists. What a hog!!!!

Topic #13818 | Report this topic

Frog  
Years ago

Didn't you read the Sunday Mail ? She's the next Lauren Jackson. In any case most the time she passed the ball today it resulted in a turnover by whoever she passed it to. Best to do it yourself I say. Works for Brad Davidson.

Reply #161371 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The team-high from the Lightning for assists was 3! And she had more assists than their two point guards, right? Actually, she matched the assist count of both points guards and Brett Maher last night. Big deal - she's there to score and win and did both.

Reply #161372 | Report this post

glen  
Years ago

yes I agree Isaac, anon stop bitchin! do you know anything about b/ball, the girls are playing well AND as a team, so just shut up!!!!

Reply #161374 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

What you should be more concerned about is that Marino is playing 20/25 mins.a game with poor numbers, and cant defend anyone. Vicki was talking up Rebecca Duke and Lauren King in the paper a couple of weeks ago on how well they are doing, but they dont play.Looking after your job Vicki because it is very obvious with your rotations.Dont play mindgames with your players if you dont intend rewarding them.

Reply #161375 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I agree its a laugh looking at Matrino but Erin is twice the player Can=mino is and when she gets a few more games under ner belt she will kill her in the stats both individually and team wise

Reply #161378 | Report this post

disco fever  
Years ago

graf and dalton - stop posting under nick names.

Reply #161393 | Report this post

Adelaide Fan  
Years ago

No wonder the guards didn't get any assists with shooting stats like that....

Reply #161402 | Report this post

disco fever  
Years ago

on top - doesnt matter - it works

Reply #161414 | Report this post

Edinburgh  
Years ago

Anon(s), perhaps you should make your concerns known to the Operations Manager, maybe give her a quick call... so long as it's during normal CBBH (Carla Boyd Business Hours) of 11:30am - 12:30pm.

Reply #161574 | Report this post

magic31  
Years ago

renae camino is not a hog!!!! she rocks she top scores like every game!!!! if the lightning didnt have her they wouldve bet sydney or canberra or townsville!!!!

Reply #162606 | Report this post

magic31  
Years ago

****renae camino is not a hog!!!! she rocks she top scores like every game!!!! if the lightning didnt have her they wouldnt have bet sydney or canberra or townsville!!!!

Reply #162607 | Report this post

magic7  
Years ago

i agree with magic31. RENAE CAMINO ROX LIGHTNING'S SOX!!

I would never ever see her as a hog... she's an awesome team player that top scores most games and i'm glad 4 her that she may be next the Lauren Jackson - she deserves it!!

Reply #162610 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754