RMM
Years ago

Still No Reply RE: our banner

Still havent recieved a reply from the club in regards to our banner. Anyone aware wether someone is going to get back to me? It disturbs me to think that the club has just ignored a passionate fans Request/email!!!

Topic #13857 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure they will be getting back to you, but perhaps they've been busy with other issues this week.

Reply #161959 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

It's Phil fault. He told Mal 'NO Banners' they are the axis of evil.

PS  Phil Smyth is also to blame for John Howard losing the 2007 election.

Reply #161966 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

just because they traded haircare tips, dont think u can say he cost him the election.

Reply #161972 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Election cant be as a result of Phil, he wouldnt have made such a rushed decision to change someone only 11 years in...the Libs and Nats just needed time to gel

Reply #161974 | Report this post

hmmm  
Years ago

"I'm sure they will be getting back to you, but perhaps they've been busy with other issues this week."

The 36ers may have been busier than normal. But the dome management who would have pulled down the banner would probably be having an average week.

Reply #161975 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

Recieved an email from paul bauer... he states that he has been trying to get in contact with me but no such luck... That would be because I left no contact details except for my email address! Wonder how he has trying to contact me???

Reply #161984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe they told you to pull down the banner because it was not creative or funny. Worth a thought.

Reply #161989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

RMM I'm all ears, what did Paul Bauer have to say via email, other than to say it was hard to contact you by email?
BTW, Paul's got my email addy, & has my permission to pass it on to you, if you'd like to PM me.
Paul reads this site (or so he's lead me to believe), because he took it upon himself to tell me to cool it the other day. ; )

Reply #161991 | Report this post

mj  
Years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong RMM but an email address is a form of contact details. So saying you left none is not entirely true!

Reply #162003 | Report this post

bannermannot  
Years ago

whose cares about your banner - shouldnt even got through the door - dome got more important things to do than waste time over your pointless no brainer banner

Reply #162011 | Report this post

;)

Reply #162032 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

If banners aren't allowed (sic), everyone should take one in and then see what happens.

Strewth, this isn't the Eastern Bloc. Just do it.

Reply #162057 | Report this post

Ian Chappell  
Years ago

The powers-that-be at Adelaide Oval seem to think it is...

Reply #162080 | Report this post

Rod Marsh  
Years ago

You talking to me Ian?

Reply #162083 | Report this post

Kevin Rudd  
Years ago

The problem is banners are bad for working families.

Reply #162097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moses: "If banners aren't allowed (sic), everyone should take one in and then see what happens.

Strewth (DD edit, check post #162057), just do it."

Let it be known, that I do NOT agree with Admin's reasoning, but I will qualify. I DETEST this cotton wool, politically correct, call it what you want, society. It's a 'Ball game, FFS. I'd like to see that.

Pardon me plagiarising (sp) Isaac, but "the game needs personality". If management want bums on seats, give the bums some voice. Management should take the time to screen the banners, & if given clearance, should give precise directions as to the etiquette of the banner (note: on a one on one, scrutinised basis).
I'd be happy with that.

BIG QUESTION: Would you?

Reply #162136 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Majority would be IMO. Personality with a reasonable check in place.

Reply #162138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kev: "The problem is banners are bad for working families."

Working families need contraception, or put a budget analyst on their overloaded card.
Bad joke, & just kidd'n.

BTW, my youngest came home with multiple tatts , & a body piercing yesterday. A proud day.

Reply #162140 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

No,

No banners, only occasional light applause at the completion of each quarter and for goodness sake, can we please ensure the cucumber sandwiches are fresh!

Reply #162141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry Isaac, I didn't see your "reasonable check" in place comment before I posted. 8 (

Reply #162142 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:41 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754