PBR Me ASAP
Years ago

36er's next move? Swap Smyth for Schueller

The sixers next move after showing some balls to cut MC should be sacking Phil and hiring Schueller.. They need some young blood in there to excite the players and crowd! This move would stir it up good!

Topic #13861 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

now that is funny ..... thanks PBR i needed a laugh today

Reply #162000 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Most supports have written off this year I am sure, but we dont want to write off the next decade too

Reply #162001 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

lol

Reply #162010 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

"They need some young blood in there to excite the players" hmmm does jenna jameson fit the age bracket required to fill this role?

Reply #162014 | Report this post

Pisskop  
Years ago

PBR in all seriousness surely it would be great to see him as Assistant Coach of the 6ers. Everyone that has actually worked closely with the guy that I have spoken to speaks highly of him.... He brings some excitement and youth to the program and I am sure will keep/attract Adelaide talent which is sorely needed to get the town behind the team.

Reply #162025 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

@booga
Jenna may be a bit old for this crowd. I can help train current recent recruits thought!!!
Joke ;-)

Reply #162028 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Slow day in Brisbane hey?

Reply #162060 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

He would fit a development and recruiting/scouting role.

Reply #162066 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

This could be the Sixers next move. Isaac - email the powers that be.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3152066

The Heat have waived Penny Hardaway

Reply #162070 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Did not really think he was playing that bad... Miami just suck.
Would be good for Phoenix or another team up there that needs some scoring off the bench...

Celtics anyone? They have no bench.

Reply #162074 | Report this post

Gtown  
Years ago

in my honest opinion i think he would be a great assistant, has shown knows how to get teams to win, coached at SASI and state level, so knows best kids around the country. you could find worse people to do it.... replacing Smyth though, leave that to a Ninnis or other more experienced coach, at this stage anyway

Reply #162086 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Pisskop - you need to get out a bit more and speak to a few more people then buddy..

Reply #162095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DB5: "Celtics anyone? They have no bench."
Green stools? They're shit. ; )

Reply #162099 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754