Rodney Carney
Years ago

Tony Parker: Does it Get more Exciting than this

Apparently Tony Parker has been accused of Cheating on His Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria by the bombshell model Alexandra Paressant, x- girlfrienfd of the Brazilian soccer star Ronaldinho. She claims that she met him at of all places his wedding! where she was introduced to him by the French soccer star Thierri Henry. Alexandra claimed that Parker was frustrated by Eva's unwillingness to explore the finer sides of marriage (eloquently speaking), going on to graphically describe Eva's peeves in the hay. Representatives from Eva's side claim that is all just the model's attempt to gain noteriety, and Parker has publicly reaffirmend his love for his wife and the fact that he has never been happier.

Topic #13878 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone else never been happier? come to me eva!

Reply #162268 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Ill take the scraps from the catfight thanks.

Reply #162284 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yes, it does actually get more exciting than this.

Reply #162287 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Only two words jump to mind for me.

Three

&

Some

Reply #162308 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

how does an ugly french man pull in these bombshells?

Reply #162320 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Bombshell? I'd shag Longoria in a second when she was all dressed up to go out, but I wouldn't want to wake up next to her.

Reply #162322 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:40 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754