Anonymous
Years ago

Downloading Full NBA Games

Is there anywhere where you can download full nba games, besides the torrent programs? Thanks.

Topic #13885 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Geez, another thread about this topic!

Doesnt anyone use Google anymore?

Reply #162352 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Anon is rite, search google mate!.

By the way torrent is easily the best and easiest way to get NBA games.

Reply #162353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

already searched google buddy. im not that slack but obviously i'm imcompetent as i couldn't find a suitable site. I just thought someone might know of a good site thats all. if anyone knows of a good site that would be great.

Reply #162356 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

THere is heaps of torrent sites but you dont want to go that way do you? i got some if you want them?

Reply #162359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i had problems with torrent sites/programs in the past (rediculously slow downloading) but I'm willing to give them a go again.

"i got some if you want them?" - yes please, kobe.

Reply #162362 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Heres the best site to download NBA games. Wide selection to choose from. Good luck downloading anon.

www.bt.davka.info

Reply #162367 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you sure that site it corect, kobe? doesn't work at all for me.

Reply #162369 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

it works for me but search in google 'nba torrents' it is the first one that comes up. you will no if its the rite site by comparing it to the one i gave you.

Reply #162370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks, it works now. Now I have just have to try and download a game at a speed which will have it done in less than a week!

Reply #162378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1 word..... Broadband !

Reply #162385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

4 words..... I've got freakin broadband!

But for some reason I still get slow download speeds when it comes to torrents. Normally I'm able to download at 25 KB per second but when it comes to torrents...4 KB per second.

Reply #162397 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

You got to configure your modem so that it allows the correct ports to be opened for downloading

Reply #162404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

to do that I need to find out my ip address. I visited several different sites (via google) and they all tell me that my ip no is different. How can I find out my real ip address?

Reply #162423 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I'm not sure you need to know your IP address. You just need to work out how to open up the ports. It could be that the ports are open but you have a firewall blocking it.

For future reference to find your IP Address just write "ipconfig" in a command prompt. The only problem is unless your IP Address is static it will always be changing

Reply #162426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if you want info/help on ip, firewalls, port forwarding, torrents etc then go and register at whirlpool.net.au. Then post your questions. Some very IT savvy people over there.

Reply #162463 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:00 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754