XztatiK
Years ago

Saturday FOX game: Tigers vs. Dragons (spoiler)

Great game tonight, Tigers won 98-88.
Crosswell crossed up Cortez, broke his ankles and left him on the floor as he cruised in for a layup. Anstey had the 2nd best putback slam (thanx Ebi) of the year on his way to 36pts 16rbs 6ast & 6blk (104 dreamteam pts).
Cortez also bounced back with a nice alley oop play with Jingles.
Thank God for Foxtel IQ or i wouldve missed all that.
Your thoughts on the game?

Topic #13896 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

Brilliant game!!!

Unlucky for me I had Grizzard as captain and not Anstey, I was spewing when I checked to see I had Grizzard as cap and forgot to change it to Anstey just for the South v Tigers match this round.

Lots of nice blocks in the game and excellent tip jam by Anstey... Ingles to Cortez alley oop was sweet and so was Nate's crossover on cortez.

Did u have Anstey as captain Xztatik?

Reply #162512 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah I did, lol i'd be spewing watching that game if i didnt. Grizzard did ok too though with 48.

Reply #162519 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

7,400 @ Vodafone last night! Not bad. It's criminal when they play these games at the cage when they can get numbers like that.

Reply #162543 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah 1st crowd over 5000 in the NBL this year Casey said.

Reply #162585 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754