Anonymous
Years ago

Pissed Off @ Channel 9 Re All Star Game!

I got up this morning looking forward to seeing the All Star Game on Ch 9 but imparticular, the 3 point comp and the Dunk comp, and guess what... they didn't show either of them! Is there anywhere online where I can see it? (besdies little bit of highlightes on foxsports.com) Thanks.

Topic #13900 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

There was no dunk comp.

Reply #162534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh, anyone know why not??

Reply #162535 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

why did they move it forward?
I got up looking forward to seeing it and looked in the tv guide only to see it had been moved forward 2 hours!

Reply #162538 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Maybe to do with the cricket? Might be an idea to check the time cause they move it around a fair bit.

Reply #162541 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

time to buy foxtel

Reply #162551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not everyone has the money, mate.

Reply #162564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not everyone has the money, mate.

Reply #162565 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

If anyone hasn't got Foxtel because they can't afford it, I've copied the whole thing onto a DVD for my old man and am happy to do a DVD for anyone in the same predicament I'm in (4 kids and money doesn't stretch that far but thank you to Foxtel for the free month's trial anyway).

Reply #162568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very kind of you Moses but I'm good myself, saw it on Ch 9 this morning.

Reply #162577 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754