ChrisBlakemore
Years ago

Court Wipers at 36ers vs Slingers

What did everyone think of the new court wipes? It was a very physical game, with plenty of bodies on the floor, yet they rarely made it onto the court.

Topic #13901 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh i did notice that they wernt very active at all

Reply #162566 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Not this again.

Reply #162571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better to look at though.

Reply #162582 | Report this post

Kenny Smyth  
Years ago

I'm surprised that anyone would do it with the music guy playing "sadie the cleaning lady" while they are wiping the floor.

Reply #162645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

same. must be humiliating.

Reply #162650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont the Lightning have mascots to wipe the floor? Maybe the 6ers should do that

Reply #162656 | Report this post

bassben  
Years ago

The court wipers at the game suck I sit like 5 rows back and have watched them get worse and worse throughout the season, come on get some people that know how to use a mop or at least walk properly. It's pretty embarrassing for the team when some of the other teams have 2 guys at each end who actually do it well.....

Reply #162667 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

Yep - poor work, but also agree much nicer on the eye ;-)

Poor court wipers tends to be a dome tradition.. like the disfunctional car park exit strategy or the mystery of the Churro (sp).

ShaneD

Reply #162705 | Report this post

glow worm  
Years ago

shaned - re car park exit you tell how it can be better - you want more exit roads installed or like flashing lights get real - takes about 5 minutes to get out - buy a good cd clown listen to a few tracks and chill out man

Reply #162759 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

"Yep - poor work, but also agree much nicer on the eye ;-)"

Hrmm perving on 14yrs old ehh:) better watch out for that one!

Reply #162776 | Report this post

Wearafoxhat  
Years ago

Could you please stop posting under my name (ChrisBlakemore)unless your name is Chris Blakemore as well, however I find the chances of there being two Chris Blakemores with an interest/past in SA basketball unlikely, it is not an overly common name. Maybe you would consider Matt Scalzi, or Matt Hughs, or David Spear, or Paris McCurdy,or Simone Parisi, or Karen Lowe, or Renee Maddern, or Tyrone Lee, or Grant Yates, or Brett Wheeler, or Don Monson, or Mike Dunlap, or that hot chick that used to play for Norwood; I cant remeber her name so you will have look it up, or Ben Osbourne, or Scott Ninnis, or Harold McMath, actually there were a few hotties that used to play for Norwood, though Karen Lowe was South and she was the hottest, anyway there are plenty of much better names than mine or yours if it is Chris Blakemore, just do us both a favour and pick a better one. Any way Id never post under my name, Id use something cathcy and Irish.

Reply #169228 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754