E-Rect
Years ago

Dream team this week

I got 234 and slipper to 325 as my overall ranking. although still first in me league. Corey williams was my capt which killed me

i need some opinions on this possible trade

kavossy for greene

then

Abney for Anstey?????

Topic #13916 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

Damn! u posted the same thread at the same time as me lol

That should be a fairly good tarde IMO
Greene will go upo cash this round so good idea

---

Original post:

Points and scores are now up..
I had a pretty bad round scoring 350 and coming 2184 overall for the week..

My mistake was having Grizzard as captain and not Anstey

Anstey scored a whopping 104 points and anyone that had him as captain is sure to reap some nice benefits

My team: Same as last week

Guards: Helms, Penney, Ingles, Young
Forwards: Hendrix, Reyes, GRizzard, B.Knight
Centres: Anstey, Abney

Have 6 trades left and only 2k spare :(

Reyes has officially been sacked from wollongong so I might as well trade him out for Redhage early. To do that, I'll need to free up some cash, So I'll probalby get rid of either Young or Penney [he had a shit round and went down in heaps of money] for breakers new import Orien Greene.

So I'll most likely go penney and reyes out for Greene and Redhage in...
That would leave me only 4 trades left which would cover the 3 singapore players im taking out...hopefully I end up with this team

Guards: Ingles, Greene, Taipans new import/G.young/mackinnon/Penney/Sean Lampley
Forwards: Hendrix, Redhage, Mackinnon/Barlow/Maybe Rickert/Lampley
Centres: Anstey, Abney

Lucky I kept Galen young so far Xztatik, he's gone up 47k in the last 7 rounds, each round consistently up 5-9 k

Reply #162686 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

trade*
up in**

Reply #162688 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

I got 386 this week but yeah overall ranking is 639. I did the greene trade last round. and in the process picked up anstey aswell. for burston and black and $40,000 still in the pocket

Reply #162691 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

to Ingles13: lol how long could he possibly keep that up?

Shocking, shocking week for me thanks to Homicide, Penney, Abney, Reyes and Hinson all struggling. I got 356 still (208 from Anstey) and have slipped from 22 to 30. I will trade Reyes this week maybe for Balls or Lampley if he's up and then either Homicide or Penney for Greene.

Reply #162695 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Interesting captain decision: Anstey(2) or Grizzard(3)
usually i have a rule that i always choose the player with the most games but this one's testing it.

Reply #162697 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Yes a very interesting choice.... depends who they are taking on this week though
I shouldve changed Anstey to captain last week. I remember seeing that they were going to be taking on south dragons and thought to myself. South are fairly small, he's gonna dominate + south usually give up big games to big players..
oh well... I only scored 6 less than u Xztatik and u had Anstey as cap.

This week slingers[Grizzard] have:

Razorbacks: Guarded by Rush? Rush is long and athletic so he may get quite a few turnovers, contested shots

Taipans: New import? or Boodnikoff guarding him? Hopefully he will dominate

Blaze: Hawkins will be quarding him for the bulk of the game, hawkins is a good defender so could be tough here.

While Tigers[Anstey] have:

36ers: I expect a high scoring game + he will probalby dominate the boards as the 36ers dont have a solid 8-10rpg player

Bullets: Could be forced into quite a few turnovers here by the bullets defense, however I think he will get quite a few assists, boards and blocks

My choice: Grizzard, just coz of the extra game..
My starting 5 is looking good this week

G: Ingles/Penney/Young/Greene 1 game each
G: Helms 3 games
F: Grizzard[captain] 3
F: B.Knight 3
C: Anstey 2 games

hope singapore can win big and my guys can get some massive statlines :)

Reply #162725 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

my starting lineup this week is :

Hinson 2 games
Helms 3

Anstey 2

Ere 1
Jawai 1

really struggling to find form out of my bench tho, and i've used all my trades...apart from 1 which i hope to use on a new import.
I need to trade Isiah victor!! the rest of my bench is not bad
Gerald brown, Glen Saville at the guards, Khazzouh at centre, and Hawkins, and victor at the forwards.

Reply #162729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who should i get for ben knight next week he is at 122 and i have 11 thousand in the bank.?

Reply #162733 | Report this post

copycat ;)  
Years ago

shuld i get rod grizzard or adam ballinger?

Reply #162781 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I'd go for Ballinger copycat, Grizzard has 1 extra game this week but after that Ballinger has a far better run.

Anon, trade Ben Knight for Sean Redhage, he's 105 right now so unless youve already got him he's the way to go.

Ingles13 thanks man u did all the work for me lol, i think Grabau might pick up Grizzard in the Cairns game which is never good and you're right about Hawkins he's another tough guy to score on.
Anstey shouldnt have any trouble putting the ball in the hole vs. Brisbane against an undersized C in Dusty Rychart.
Veeery tempted to push that C button under Anstey's name.
First, i'm deciding who to trade for Greene... Homicide or Penney, i wish i could trade both as theyre both goin down in $ quickly but i need to use one trade on Freakin Reyes. I would probably rather have Williams but Penney has a better run home, Williams is also worth a bit more than Kirk.
I'm still leaning towards Penney atm.

Reply #162794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ballinger definetly because after this round all of the slingers games are singles. he doesnt have a multiple game round for the rest of the season

and ballinger has a 3 in round 18

Reply #162795 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

*waves his number 1 flag*

Reply #162837 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

heheheh... I got a new secret player im adding and none of you guys know yet....

Reply #162881 | Report this post

copycat ;)  
Years ago

thanks guys... BALLS IT IS!

Reply #162890 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ingles13, it's Sean Lampley isnt it?
dont blame u at 48k, I'll trade Abney for him next week as im already using 2 trades this week.
Hopefully he gets enough minutes alongside, Barlow, DT and Whore.
oh and if it's not Lampley that ur getting then sorry never mind.

Reply #162960 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

U got it Xztatik lol, put him in yesterday and was very pleased to see him at 48k... Now I have 100k spare so I can make some nice easy trades to beef up my team.
Hope he does get some time alongside those u mentioned... He will go up/down in cash if he plays both games this week so it was good to get him now before he rises in cash
Anotehr reason he was such a gd bargain this week, is that he might play the 3 spot against adelaide and hope he exploits them at that spot.

Reply #163087 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Xztatik, who did you trade reyes for?? Wortho, ballinger, redhage or lampley?

Reply #163089 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ballinger, already got Wortho and Redhage is next week.
good luck man.

Reply #163094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:04 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754