Marco
Years ago

Where is Charles Thomas?

Yo, anyone know where the legendary Charles "CT" Thomas is at?? Second- does anyone have footage of that awesome dunk he did against West Sydney about 4-5 years ago?

Topic #13936 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Legendary?

Are you practicing your comedy skills for a Christmas celebration?

Reply #162970 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Your wrong 123ABC....I'm sure I remember his wife coming on here ages ago and telling us how great he was.

Reply #162973 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I remember his wife too ;)

Reply #162979 | Report this post

pooley  
Years ago

CT was playing in for the Battle Creek Knights (IBL) in the US last year, but no idea where to now......
Before that in Sweden for solna, he was actually a late entry into their all star game in 06 and collected MVP with 25pt, 8reb,8 ass.....

2005-2006: Solna Vikings (SWE-Basketligan,1T): 30 games: 12.5ppg, 5.8rpg, Assists-3(6.5apg), 2.2spg, FGP: 41.2%, 3PT: 33%, FT: 80.5%
2006: Battle Creek Knights (IBL): 12g 15.9ppg 5.2rpg 7.8apg 40.4%3p

Reply #162985 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Charles "Crap Talking" Thomas now theres a big up themselves wally . The man who after 4 losses is still yapping bout the game winning 3 he hit last month ( and he probably went 2 for 11 on the night ) .

Reply #163027 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

May we please forget about this guy please.

Reply #163028 | Report this post

Marco  
Years ago

In all honesty. CT was a seriously a great player!!! He led the team along with Brett Maher, and i am disappointed that more people havent recognised his input into SA ball!!! Onto the dunk- anyone got it? Thanks Pooley for your info!

Reply #163128 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

What are you delusional?

Reply #163147 | Report this post

Marco  
Years ago

just stating the obvious- pure legend!

Reply #163186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754