Run TMC
Years ago

NBA Today (Possible Spoilers)

Some great games today:

DET @ BOS
ORL @ HOU
DAL @ PHO

Anyone know if Ray Allen will be back for the Celtics? In any event I think the Pistons may get this one. It will be one of Boston's first real tests given the Pistons form of late.

Topic #13952 | Report this topic

Coast Voice  
Years ago

Boston
Hosuton
Dallas for me

Phoenix Dallas on Espn should be a cracker

Reply #163214 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

Pistons
Houston
Dallas

And i think Ray allen will be back :(

Reply #163217 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Im pretty sure Ray should be back.
I thought it was the LA Cleveland game on espn? LA games are always on ESPN and there not a great team to watch either imo.

Reply #163221 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

Who is broadcasting the Detroit Boston game?

Reply #163225 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

NBA live on the web.

Main Page @ www.andromedanet.com

Utah

Cavs

Knicks

Bulls

Heat

Bucks

I Will Post More When I Get Them. Enjoy the live NBA guys.

Reply #163241 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Heres Boston.

Pistons @ Boston

Reply #163242 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

You Can Also Watch Pistons @ Boston on ESPN link on the main page. Enjoy.

Reply #163243 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Heres Houston.

Orlando @ Houston

Reply #163252 | Report this post

go suns.

If Dampier plays, we're in trouble though

Reply #163278 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

ELG, if you want it.

Live Suns Link

Reply #163281 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

**** SPOILER ****

Pistons beat the Celtics by 2. Ray Allen tied it up with a 3 with 18 secs left. Billups then lost the ball with 5 secs left. Scores still level. Pierce misses a jumper with 2 secs left. Billups somehow gets fouled on the siren and makes the free throws for the win.

Pierce had been stinking it up. I know he is often the one to take the big shots for the Celtics BUT:
1. They now have KG and Ray Allen. Maybe one of them should be taking that shot. (KG needs to be more selfish in some situations)
2. If you are going to take that shot make sure the clock expires while the ball is in the air (refer to countless MJ examples). Take the overtime rather than risk the opposition getting another shot at it.

Anyway, what are people's thoughts on this game. I think Boston may struggle in a tough 7 game playoff series. Their big three aren't real young and need to play big minutes - this could be telling in games 5, 6 or 7. Right now, in a 7 game series in the East, I think Detroit and the Magic would beat them.

Reply #163290 | Report this post

Grant Hill, dunk of the year on Diop? get up there old fella!

Reply #163304 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

Detroit basketball! We were just more composed down the stretch, and Boston showed us that they are vulnerable under immense pressure- highlighted when they missed several key jumpshots in the last quarter.

Reply #163306 | Report this post

deplorable umpiring today (suns v mavs)

Reply #163334 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754