the photoball king
Years ago

contact details for mount gambier basketball

hi guys

can anyone tell an email address for the guys in the southeast. I looked up there website and the email address is incorrect.

I am looking to go for the lightning game and would like to know some more information.

Regards
Chris and Robyn King
The Photoball Kings
You capture the moment we create the memento
www.thephotoballkings.com
041 33 999 57

Topic #13982 | Report this topic

pas  
Years ago

Try

Ph: 8723 2050

Email: [email protected]

Reply #163678 | Report this post

thanks heaps

Reply #163737 | Report this post

Harry Hopeless  
Years ago

I would have thought you would need WNBL accreditation as well as contacting the Adelaide Link Lightning as while the game is being played in Mt Gambier, it is actually an Adelaide home game.

Reply #163746 | Report this post

P  
Years ago

Harry, A competitor that can not get there?

Reply #163753 | Report this post

Astor 51  
Years ago

Why don't you Google them like everyone else ?
I too would have thought you would have to get permission from the Lightning if you were wishing to peddle your stuff at the game. Like Harry said it is a Lightning HOME GAME, Mount Gambier are really only providing the venue.

Reply #163795 | Report this post

ok guys

first things first i dont do photography i leave that to the experts.

2. i have a contact in the lightning and they suggested i contact mount gambier as well and i thought i would do that first because i dont know anyone there and it would take some time.

3. its not about just peddling our product i was also offering some thing to raffle before the game. i even offered to help sell the raffle tickets( i am the one with the megaphone spruiking raffle tickets before sixers games for free)

4. i thought with the lightning in town maybe people from other sports might come to watch just to enjoy the spectacle.

5. gee and i would pay for my own ticket too.

6. i googled mount gambier basketball and i all i came up with was outdated information.

have a look at the website and you will see what we do.

why cant a person just do something nice without getting shot down in flames.

speaking of getting shot down in flames that might just happen to me.

Regards
Chris and Robyn King
The Photoball Kings
You capture the moment we create the memento
www.thephotoballkings.com
041 33 999 57

Reply #163799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A bandwagon supporter ?
Pity you weren't showing your support at the last 8 home games ?

Reply #163804 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

forget the haters - just do what you are legally allowed to and no problems

Reply #163805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What setup shop at a WNBL game without clearing it with the clubs involved ? Maybe I should setup a food stall at the next 36ers game ! That should go down just peachy with Spotless.

Reply #163806 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think you missed the part where I talked to someone at the Lightning.

Nothing wrong with trying to get involved - not everyone has supported each team from their inception.

Reply #163971 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754