Anonymous
Years ago

Thanks Hoops SA

Thanks Hoops SA for my regular basketball fix. I really enjoy the opinions and views of all, although sometimes very controversial. Visiting the site regularly not only caters for my needs of wanting to know about the game I love but on occasions has made me aware of priorities in life, such as the obvious support people shown through the incident with Shannon recently. Although I don't know him it was clear that whether people support various teams, whether WNBL is on their agenda or not, which is the best junior club to play for (and whose Mum/Dad/neighbour/friend of a friend should/shouldn't be coach) or whether they believe Willie Farley is the greatest player on earth and should be at the Sixers; the way the love of basketball brings people together as a community when it matters most shines through. Well done Isaac on a brilliant, well moderated site that I'm sure takes up much of your time. I love forward to continuing my daily dose. From an everyday, average player who now just plays social ball (I won't even begin a debate on which stadium is best and has the best refs!). Merry Christmas to all!!

Topic #14000 | Report this topic

me  
Years ago

is that you Isaac's mum?

:) lmao

(ditto)

Reply #163924 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No worries guys - glad you enjoy it.

Reply #163972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754