cLaRkY
Years ago

Skiles relieved as Head Coach

Chicago Bulls Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations John Paxson today announced that Scott Skiles has been relieved of his duties as the team's head coach.

Full Article

What do people think of this decision by the Bulls organization?
Was this the right move to make, and turn their season around, or will this lead to a collapse of the team?

Topic #14005 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Nice Christmas Present for scott. poor fella

Reply #163917 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I can see it now. Heres your present from the franchise Scotty, a nice manila envelope.

Reply #163920 | Report this post

Hopefully the new coach will bring Tyrus and Gordon off the bench... they're better that way.

Reply #163921 | Report this post

Justin Timberlake  
Years ago

How about Coach Jordan!

I'm bringing Sexy Back!

Reply #163925 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Something had to give but is an interesting move. Given Garnett's form of late, they would've been huge if they'd traded for him. Then again, if they'd kept Chandler and not signed Wallace, or maybe even drafted Roy or Aldridge instead of Thomas .....

Reply #163927 | Report this post

Um, I think they did draft Aldridge then traded him, didn't they?

Reply #163928 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

they had a draft day deal in place with Portland where Portland would Draft Tyrus for Chicago and Chicago would draft Aldridge I really dont understand how it works because im pretty sure that Charlotte was going for Adam Morrison anyways and they were number 3 between Chicagos Number 2 and Portlands number 4

Reply #163929 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I know what happened. My point is it didn't work.

Reply #163935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:36 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754