AK-47
Years ago

Cavs looking to trade Hughes

Just saw on the NBA website that the Cavs are looking to trade Larry Hughes.

Link

I also saw that a few people think that the rockets should trade on of their stars. I was thinking that maybe the Cavs and Rockets could make a deal.

I tried McGrady for Hughes and Gooden and the trade was successful according to ESPN trade machine. You can also add someone like Cedric Simmons or Daniel Gibson to the trade.

So the trade would look like this.

Rockets Get:
Hughes
Gooden
Simmons/Gibson

Cavs Get:
McGrady

If this trade was to go through who wins out?

Topic #14013 | Report this topic

billups 1  
Years ago

Id say cleveland would win in that deal. Mcgrady would be that person who can lift the burden off of James shoulders and be the finisher that Cleveland desperately need. They need a few more quality players however for Cleveland to reach the next step with Lebron.

Reply #164052 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

T-Mac seems to get injured to often to consider trading Yao Ming.

But if they were going to trade Yao, I would offer him to Milwaukie for Andrew Bogut and Michael Redd.

Houston would then have a starting 5 like this

C  Bogut
PF  Battier
SF  McGrady
SG  Redd
PG - Alston

I don't know if this trade will work or anything like that so don't go telling me (it won't work) because I don't care.

But to answer your question, the cavs would win out big time if they can keep T Mac on the court.

Reply #164053 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Yeah Cavs win out big time on that trade, no way the Rockets do that. Only thing I have read about is Hughes being traded back to the Wizards, and that was only speculation.

Reply #164076 | Report this post

Crazy24  
Years ago

Id say pair up yao with yi from the bucks. The kids got alot of potential. Kind of reminds me of dirk because of he's smooth shooting action. Tmac for yi would be a good trade.

Reply #164093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It would be cool if Joe M's proposed trade happened. If Newley makes the Rockets team next season you'd have Bogut and Newley on the same team and you'd have Yi and Yao on the same team in Milwaukee.

Reply #164099 | Report this post

Sally  
Years ago

HIM AND lEBRON WOULD DOMIATE

Reply #164112 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

Domiate??? Yeah your right they would Domiate!

Reply #164118 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I reckon that combo would DONINATE.

Reply #164150 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754