the witness
Years ago

attn chris lucas / lightning recruiting

have a serious look at renae camino from AIS - saw her in albury last week (28 point game) - not bad - i do not know where she heralds from - but played well against some quality guards from canberra

Topic #1402 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

She is from Wollongong NSW. Not sure she will be wot Lucas is looking for. Not a very consistent team player.

Reply #16180 | Report this post

greenhorn  
Years ago

point taken

Reply #16187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i have played with renee planety of times, and i think she is what the lightning need, they obviously need some new girls in that team and i rkeon she would fit in there very well. People shouldnt judge other basketball players because they dont play well EVERY game....shes a gun and she would be wicked in there

Reply #16286 | Report this post

wnbl fan  
Years ago

we should keep some ties there - the way erin Phillips is going - overseas is a possibility.

also erin and jenni screen are getting a few injuries

never close the door on any good player

Reply #16342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon....16286...

I am sure u have played with renae plenty of times thats y u no how to spell her name correctly hay? So wen have u played with her? Do u live in nsw?

Reply #16365 | Report this post

rc  
Years ago

I'm sure the Flames will be persuing her services (quite a lot -I hope!)- being a Wollongong girl & all!!!

:shock: that's a bit rich bagging a players consistancy in their first year at the AIS!

Reply #17548 | Report this post

marilyn  
Years ago

looking for basketball player

Reply #193291 | Report this post

marilyn  
Years ago

looking for basketball player

[email protected]

Reply #193292 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:18 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754