ref 23
Years ago

NH- New England Patriots

Hey i kno some people wont care but some might.
The New England Patriots in the NFL today were the first team in history to go through the 16 rounds of the regular season undefeated, They complted the season with a 38-35 come from behind win over the New Yor Giants.
They had some indivdiual achievements in there that should be heard aswell in my opinion.
Tom Brady was the first QB in history to throw 50 touchdown passes in one year and Randy Moss was the first player in history to score 23 Touchdowns off receptions.

Does everyone think they will win the superbowl or will they be beaten before hand?

I think they will lose in the superbowl to Dallas or Green Bay.

Topic #14053 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Hope the Buccaneers get into the superbowl

Reply #164467 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

They are the first team since the 1972 Miami Dolphins to record a perfect season, except the '72 Dolphins went 14-0......

Reply #164471 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Who cares? They wear padding and helmets!

Reply #164497 | Report this post

ref 23  
Years ago

like i said DR. Bullshit some people wont care but i posted it for people who might.
BTW though the hits that they take are hard and they never used to wear padding but then they bought in shoulder pads because of injuries and then they bought in helmets because people were getting killed.
I have played the sport and trust me its not easy.
If u wanna go to a game go out to the Distinctive Homes hockey arena on a saturday night before March 1st at 5 or 8pm and watch a game.

Reply #164500 | Report this post

MC  
Years ago

yeah head out there and watch ref23 get absolutely hammered!

Reply #164530 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

hey ref, who you play for?

Reply #164858 | Report this post

ref 23  
Years ago

JJ i was playing for the Oilers but unfortunately ive had to stop playing this season due to an ankle injury

Reply #164863 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:19 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754