Ingles13
Years ago

Dream team this week

Scores are up, on a sunday night :)
I had a shocking round but still scored 405, good enough for 1372 weekly ranking... Could have grabbed about 100+ points if I had the right captain, subs/starters, and got redhage instead of wortho

My team:
G: Ingles, Ebi Ere...... Young, Greene
F: Lampley, Redhage[traded out B.Knight for him this round already] ....... Worthington, Hendrix
C: Anstey.... Abney

^^^^^ That's also my starting lineup this week. Tough captain choice this week as all of my players besides wortho and abney have 2 games. Im in a toss up between lampley, Anstey and Redhage. Lampley has been very impressive lately, but him and Anstey will have to face a tough Kings outfit and the blaze who are looking to solidify themselves in the top 4. Redhage has been playing some great ball these last 2 weeks and has Adelaide [last time scored 40 against them] and Slingers. Im leaning towards redhage. Will probalby pick up lots of points and steals versus an inexperienced slingers outfit.

Your teams, thoughts?

Topic #14054 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

BTW, lockout is tomorrow night at 7pm I think as there are games on

And thankyou Xztatik for having the most expensive team lol, $1,311,000 or something like that. Nice work

Reply #164470 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Got 409, good enough for a win and a 1255 weekly rank.

My team:

Ere (C), Lampley, Redhage, Crosswhite
Jawai, Khazzou
Hinson, Penney, Crowe, Crawford.

I've used up too many trades on injured players, so I'm not likely to change this lineup any time soon.

Reply #164476 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

*Waves his #2 Flag* <- It's only temporary!!

Reply #164769 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Ingles - you have Ebi listed at guard?

My Team:

G: Bruton, Penney, Mcdonald, Greene
F: Ere, Redhage, Ballinger, Jawai
C: Anstey, Burston

Got Redhage as El Capitano, figured everyone would have Anstey so needed to try and outdo.

Pretty happy with this squad in general, tho Not overly happy that I picked up McDonald *sigh* and Greene hasn't come to form yet.

Reply #164772 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ebi is a guard and fwd

Reply #165219 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754