Anonymous
Years ago

Converting Video Quality

Using Movavi Video Converter (trial version) I converted a NBA game I downloaded to .mpg which is meant to be the DVD player compatible format. The game worked on my DVD player but there was a dramatic drop in video quality. Is this drop in quality just something you have to live with when converting video so that you can watch on them on your TV DVD player or are there programs which convert video without the drop in quality. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Topic #14055 | Report this topic

OG Loc  
Years ago

Downloading NBA games is illegal. I have contacted the authorities and they are on their way to arrest you.

Reply #164509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good one OG loc now im coming 2 gt U!watch out budy...

Reply #164511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

would someone care to help me out rather than being outrageously funny?

Reply #164513 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

buy a dvd player that plays divx, then you wouldn't have to convert anything.

Reply #164515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All I want to know is: is a drop in quality just something you have to live with when converting video or can it be avoided?

Reply #164548 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Usually in the program you can set the conversion quality, you may find it is set as a default of medium quality. Of course the higher the quality, the longer the conversion time and more space required for the file.

Reply #164584 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754