Anonymous
Years ago

Dome Seating plan??

Does anyone know whether there is a seating plan for the Dome available on the net. I have done some searching to no avail.

Topic #14070 | Report this topic

DDFan  
Years ago

All I can come up with at this stage is the Gold/Silver section layout, but without seat numbering:
http://adelaide36ers.com/36ers/downloads/36ers_Membership_Packages.pdf

Reply #164758 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Every year when I renew tickets that is the only plan I have seen.(The one DDFan indicated). So I doubt there is another publicly available with out going into the office.

Hope this helps.

Reply #164762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for that info, gives me more idea.

Reply #164840 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Unfortunately that's all there is at this stage, but there seems to be a future plan of some amazing digital seating visualisations. Click your seating allocation, & have a virtual seating viewpoint from your self-suggested seat option. Very nice, but it could take time, so be patient.

Reply #164846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does sound great DDFan. Thanks again for your help.

Reply #164868 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

The White pages use to have seating plans for Festival Ctr, entertainment Ctr ect. Maybe try the front section of it.

Reply #164883 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The front office desk at the Dome where the Venuetix outlet is has a plan showing seat numbers. I haven't checked in the last 12 months but prior to that I went down several times to buy additional tickets for friends and was shown a seating map. Actually, coming to think of it, it may not have been on paper but on the actual screen where the booking was made.

Reply #165007 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Nice work EC. When I asked around, the front desk wasn't occupied (holiday season?).
I'll check to see if the seating map you mentioned can be made available.

Reply #165035 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754