Robbo
Years ago

NO NBL on FOX 2nite?

Wtf? why not?

Topic #14092 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

because FOX is utter crap....

only have Kings v Tigers tonight which maybe a grand final preview...

and only have the 36ers playing to keep their playoff chances alive in one of the last rivalries still going in the NBL (not sure if it still could be classed a rivalry, but why not).

and only the breakers who are playing to remain in the top 8

but hey, don't complain, instead we get to watch
the Test match between South Africa and the West Indies (last time I checked we live in Australia and who really gives a f&*k about Sth African or West Indian cricket!!)

at least ESPN are showing a replay of the Mavs v Heat game at 8pm.

Reply #165048 | Report this post

glen  
Years ago

well you guys, COMPLAIN, not that it would make any difference. we should be able to watch what we want,especially now, when we are paying for all the ads that are now are on.

Reply #165054 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I was actually going to start a thread about this. I noticed a few days ago when checking the Fox program that there are no games broadcast at all for a whole week. To say I was disgusted would be putting it politely. Eight teams playing tonight and we get to see nothing. Yes, sure we should all get excited about the test match between South Africa and West Indies. Does anyone down at Fox programming department have any idea on what they are doing. I think its time to give Foxtel the flick and tell them to stick their programs where the sun doesn't shine.

Reply #165060 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

NBL live scores will crash then.

Reply #165071 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754