Meg
Years ago

Attending NBA or WNBA games

Anyone who has attended either a live NBA or WNBA game let me know how they organised it.
Did you purchase tickets from Australia prior to leaving or did you have to wait until you were in the USA? What was the agency/website you used to get the tickets?

Topic #14094 | Report this topic

boost  
Years ago

i purchased tickets via champion sports travel here, they used WStickets.com, then i had to pick them up from a guy in the city i was in.

Reply #165053 | Report this post

Trading Places  
Years ago

Got them at the door and from a scalper outside the stadium.

Reply #165055 | Report this post

badaBing  
Years ago

Go to the home teams website and there is purchasing info on there

Reply #165057 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

I purchased tickets through emailing the teams PR manager. Got a free courtside seat upgrade also..

Reply #165065 | Report this post

mojo  
Years ago

wnba games bar the gfs are never sold out - 20,000 seat stadiums - avergae only 8 - 12,000 per games

Reply #165086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

recently went to usa and saw a nba game at the conseco fieldhouse and also saw a college game there. for info..the college game was a lot better to watch, larger crowd, awesome atmosphere, players playing to win.
but i suppose its whether your going for a good game or to see superstars

Reply #165231 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:08 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754