Isaac
Years ago

Girls, don't heckle LeBron

The video tells the story:

Summary: Cavs are down double digits at the Raptors. A couple of chicks courtside start to heckle LeBron. He responds with 24 in the fourth quarter and closes out the game pointing to them, saying "It's your fault!" as Cleveland pull off a three point win.

Turns out the girls are the girlfriend and cousin of Chris Bosh from the Raptors. Wonder if he'll be telling them to keep quiet next time before LeBron returns or Karl Malone comes past wearing his cowboy boots.

Topic #14144 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

If I was Chris, I would be dumping her.

Reply #165815 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Same, and it'd be nothing to do with the incident!

Reply #165817 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Gotta love that.

Reply #165824 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

So next game, we'll start shouting stuff about Dench's mumma ... and maybe hurl some at Phil ...

Reply #165832 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

if i was chris bosh and i was with that woman id have a pre-nub

Reply #165834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that was DOPE

Reply #165858 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Game
http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=lpintl&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nbacom/lp_archives/20080106_490.asx

Reply #165866 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Should have gone all Vernon Maxwell on her.

Reply #165870 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754