unblvable
Years ago

UNC Asheville's 7'7" centre

watched duke v temple today on espn - they showeed highlights of this centre playing for UNC ashville college ball.

45 Kenny George Center SO 7-7/360 Chicago, Ill.

yes that is 360 pounds as well - I am not joking he just stands on his tippy toes to dunk.

I seen it - but I dont belive it.

maybe someone could paste a youtube link - i dont know how to

Topic #14156 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

360 lb? That's getting dangerously close to the famous Norwegian 380 lb (aka 173 kg).

Reply #166020 | Report this post

Hansborough Dunk over him was awesome, can be seen on Espn.com

Reply #166021 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Before UNC Asheville: As a senior at Chicago Latin in 2003-04 season, averaged eight points, nine blocked shots and 10 rebounds per game.

It's just unfair:

Hansbrough dunks on him:

Reply #166023 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

7'7"

Im thinking the next Muresan or Bradley

He wont dominate the nba

Love Hansbrough's dunk on the big fella.....even though it was a travel

Big guy = Slow reaction time

Reply #166032 | Report this post

i carumba  
Years ago

love that first youtube link - the defenders were lost

Reply #166050 | Report this post

amanda jones  
Years ago

I bet that everyone who posted here about "big = slow" is under 6'5" and got spanked by a "big" for years! You guys give no credit to someone who is really still a kid he will not achieve anything much till he is 23/24 then watch him. Will you be more excited if he cracks a screen? kills the hoop stand like shak? Just let him be and rejoice that he gets his butt off the couch and has a crack!

Reply #166132 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

What the hell were his team mates doing in clip 2? Give him the damn ball! I'd get 20 assists a game playing with that guy.

Reply #166135 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"Just let him be and rejoice that he gets his butt off the couch and has a crack!"

Umm, I think he would be rejoicing about having a crack..Could be painful otherwise.

Reply #166143 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

Good article on Kenny here: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/09/sports/ncaabasketball/09asheville.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Size 26 shoes!

Reply #166460 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:34 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754