TR
Years ago

Hehehe... Glen Rice

Poor bloke... a guys worse nightmare.... still pretty funny

Glen Rice, retired Miami Heat player, was arrested early Friday morning following an altercation at his estranged wife's Coral Gables home.

He was charged with felony battery.

According to the police report, Rice arrived at the house where his wife lives, demanding to know what man she was with and what he was doing at his house.

He found the victim, Alberto Perez, in the master bedroom closet and began beating him, police say, while screaming obscenities at him.

http://www.miamiherald.com/594/story/376172.html

Topic #14196 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

I read this 4 times looking for the funny part. I gave up.

Reply #166499 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

We must have a similar sense of humour. I found it funny......

Reply #166520 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Reminds me of that scene from Old School.

Reply #166556 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I was thinking Last Boy Scout with Bruce Willis...

MILLER: Joe, come on, how long we been friends, huh?

HALLENBECK: How long? Mmm. I'd say roughly until you put your **** in my wife.

MILLER: You gotta understand --

HALLENBECK: I know, I know, it just happened. It was an accident. Sure. You tripped. You said, 'Whoops,' and accidentally ****** my wife. Gee, Mrs. H., I'm sorry, just isn't my week. Sure, Mike. Happen to anybody.

Bruce at his best..........

Reply #166577 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

This is a must-read - great piece:

Just after Russ regained consciousness, we strolled over to say hello, knowing full well that her husband could have killed us with Kendall Gill's hairbrush. She was very nice and funny and super good looking and it wasn't until we got back to the SLAM Dome that we realized that she became part of our family. That summer, the weather was "warmer than Glen Rice's wife"; when a player's shot was falling, he was "hotter than Glen Rice's wife." We didn't just beat a dead horse in those days, we torched the corpse. And blew up the stable.

The Return of Glen Rice's Wife

Reply #167282 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754