Dan
Years ago

So many Heat games...

What's the deal with all the Miami Heat games we've had to endure lately?

There were three or four last month (ESPN and Fox) and in January they're on ESPN alone on the 5th, 12th, 17th and 19th.

I really wish there was some way where they could choose the best game between two or three games for each broadcast. I also don't understand why it si that we still have to put up with four games a week on Pay TV.

And before someone says "just use sopcast", I've tried it and it's hopeless. I tried watching the playoffs on it last season and I tried watching the Mayweather-Hatton fight last month. Sound cutting out, picture freezing, constant buffering. No thanks.

Topic #14210 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Dan, your sopcast issue sounds like you dont have fast enough broadband. No problem with me and i cna watch whatever game i wont whenever i wont :D.

Reply #166644 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Thhis is what i use - Sopcast heaven

Reply #166645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just curious... has anyone figured out if sopcast tv etc uses up large amounts of download limit quickly?

I have about a 9GB limit before it slows to dialup... just curious if the sopcasting will eat it up or not.

Thanks...

Reply #166669 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Heat are even more boring to watch than the Lakers .
Infuriating but not surprising that they show the same ol teams who had appeal years ago .

Reply #166688 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Heat and Lakers games are constantly on and are quite often the most boring game out all of them on that day. Should have some sort of roster on which games are shown so we can see all teams play.

Reply #166689 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

You think LA is boring. Bahah dont no whta basketball you liek to watch, but im sure i love seeing the rising centre in the league along with the best scorer in the leauge every night,

Reply #166734 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754