RMM
Years ago

Hodge on NBA 08 - where?

Hey guys.. for some reason even thought i have heard that he is on the game.. i cant seem to find him?? I have the game on PS2 and cant find him either on Milwauke bucks roster or the free agents... anyone help?

Topic #14224 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was playing in Italy

Reply #166856 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Maybe he was on Live/2K, but NBA 08?

Reply #166858 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

Yeah i read on a Topic on here that he was on NBA 08 in the Free Agents.. I may have read wrong but im pretty sure thats what i read.. can someone enlighten me please!!! thanks

Reply #166876 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Look closely at the 2 guys sitting 6 rows behind the Bucks bench. I am sure it's Hodge (Black Hoodie) and DDFan.
I am glad that one of them is involved with 36ers. Too bad DDFan is also.

Reply #166878 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Think you been hanging around DDfan too much!

No Help to my Post Muppet.

Reply #166897 | Report this post

dora  
Years ago

yes my son has just checked on ps3 and julius hodge is definately on nba 2k8 free agent list

Reply #166905 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

he aint on live 08, he was def on 06 and i think also 07.

Reply #166931 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

PS3
NBA 2K8 and NBA Live 08 both feature Julius Hodge as a Free Agent.

As for NBA 08 - No idea.

Reply #167008 | Report this post

Roy  
Years ago

i got nba live 08 on ps3 and he is on the bucks roster, but may not be once u download the new rosters.

Reply #167038 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Just out of interest are the rosters different on the PS3 version of Live08 than the PS2 version? because i have it on PS2 and i noticed the player ratings are horribly wrong and there is no Hodge, is the PS3 version different?

Reply #167044 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

it appears this must be the case

Reply #167047 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

PS2 version was released before the ps3 version so they may well have different rosters.
And surely for most people with ps3's they are getting online and downloading the updated rosters.

Reply #167123 | Report this post

he is in NBA live 08 on xbox 360

Reply #167124 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

He's on Ps2 2k8... In the free agents, listed as a 6"7 shooting guard and has a rating of about 63 or 64 if I remember rightly..

Reply #167131 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754