ritz
Years ago

NBA Daily Top 10 14/01/08

There were a couple of good ones there today in daily top ten... Didn't mind Bogut slammin one on Boozer

Topic #14239 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Reminds me - quality run of games from Bogut recently in January from today back (points/rebounds/assists):

23/10/3
29/11/3
14/11/5
17/8/2
13/12/3
25/8/3
10/7/4
13/12/2

Averaging 17+ and 10 for the month, shooting at 61%.

Reply #167136 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

AN DBOGUT GOT OWNED BY BYNUM. bahaha love that

Reply #167148 | Report this post

I nearly sprang out of my seat when i saw boguts jam. Thats the best dunk ive seen in ages. actually on Boozer

how goods the commentary... "in your face" haha

Reply #167164 | Report this post

and kobe-for-mvp, watch your team go back into 8th seed contention when Bynum gets his max contract. ever heard of 'contract season?' Would he even want to stay at the lakers, after the way Kobe has treated him?

Reply #167165 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

After kobe has taken him under his wing this season and provided him with great encouragement both off and on the court. I don't think a 20 yr old out of high school can decide to rapidly increase his development just to get a big contract. You don't lose those hands, footwork, and decision making beyond his years just because you get paid. Yes I know about the infamous youtube video but from watching many lakers games this year the chemistry between the 2 is remarkable given the short period of time they've been on court together.

Reply #167166 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I don't think Bynum will go backwards once he signs his contract, his footwork for someone his age is remarkable and clearly the tutoring by Kareem is paying off. I'd don't think Kareem nor Kobe would let the kid drop off. I'd like to see him add a skyhook next season or at least a better mid range game.

Would people still trade Bynum and Odom for Kidd or J.O now... I definitely wouldn't. I'd be in two minds to trade the two for Garnett.

I think the biggest turn around for the Lakers compared to last season is the addition of Fisher, Bynum's improvement has been huge, but so has Fishers impact on the team. They now have a deep bench, good role players, one outstanding superstar, one borderline All Star, one very very good player who could be an All Star in a few seasons. If they are smart (and they have been the last 12 months) then they could make some serious noise in the next 2-4 seasons.

Reply #167172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats the infamous youtube video?

Reply #167219 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:00 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754