MC
Years ago

NH: Peter Griffin - Grinds My Gears!

You know what really grinds my gears?

Good old Macca's at Morphettville, order a Big Mac and open it up to find a bun with no meat, no lettuce, no sauce, but a total of 8 slices of cheese on it.

What's more the damn burger was stone cold!

Tell me Adelaide, what is grinding your gears?

Topic #14302 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

haha great segment. umm lets see, well since u brought up Maccas @ Morphettville, it grinds my gears when the guy at the drive thru warns you that the Chicken snack wrap you just ordered is very hot as it just came out of the oven and it seems like it just came out of the fridge.

Oh and Voldemort grinds my gears too lol.

Reply #168223 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

at the moment, The Sixers.....

Reply #168241 | Report this post

disco fever  
Years ago

best maccas i had was on way back from melb tourney - stopped at that one on western hwy at ballarat - it had a bite already from it!!!

took it back - no apologies - just replaced it - no freebies - spewing

obviously someone had returned it earlier unhappy and they recycled it

Reply #168245 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

my team playing [email protected] grinds my gears

Reply #168285 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Lanard Copelands step in 3 pointers...even if they go in i cant stand the way he shoots them.

Reply #168418 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

What grinds my gears - deciding which is the wosre Hungry Jacks - Sheidow Park or Blackwood

Reply #168432 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:59 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754