Player10
Years ago

36ers: Things have got to change

i have been a member for awhile and will continue to be one until i die but watching the players that we sign and efforts they put in night after night is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!.A few home truths that we are going to have to face,maher might not go around next season, contract or not why would he want to finish his stellar career on the beach icing his calf, ballinger said he wont sign until he knows he has a team behind him that can challenge for a title and whos coaching,after their last few efforts i rekon hes already thinking where else he wants to be.Does anyone else think they should have a members survey so we can express our concerns or is everyone happy to pay $400 and have no voice?

Topic #14311 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

1) Why is this in NBA?
2) There are currently at least 3 active threads abot the same issue on the board. You should check out those.

Reply #168339 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've switched it to NBL and Player 10 appears to be new to the site so cut them a little slack.

The team is Mal's. He makes the decisions, but I guess he needs to do so with one eye on the support from customers. If you want to have a voice, I'd say that your best bet is writing a letter to the club.

Reply #168341 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yes, Isaac. Sorry new guy. *Drops head and walks off....*

Reply #168345 | Report this post

Robbo  
Years ago

Newb! lol. We all been there before.

Reply #168368 | Report this post

Step right up; pay your $$, take your chances; no garantees.

Reply #168412 | Report this post

draino  
Years ago

"Brisbane played a terrific game and Ebi was the difference. He was Player of the Month last month and once he's hitting threes in transition as he was, it's no longer a matter of who's guarding him."

"In the second quarter, he got off and hit three threes in a row," Smyth said.

vs

"Whilst I am grateful to have personally seen such a high individual score posted, I hoped that it may have come in more competitive circumstances. As troubled as they may be, Adelaide is still an NBL team, and should be relied upon to provide reasonable defence at the least. of course they are going to score triple figures themselves, when they let the opposition post 155!!!!!! The defence wasn't pathetic, it was simply non-existant. I can't recall a single triple Ebi put up that was contested. Come to think of it, he was wide-open on most attempts. You'd think that after scoring a quick ten midway through the first that Adelaide would do something about that, but the adjustments never came."

Reply #168423 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

the team needs some young decent australian players. our best aussies maher and davidson are 33 and 34 years old, darren ng is our best young guy and he will never be an all-star or close to it. what about trying to sign some boomers, ones that have a chance of playing for us unlike the whole newley thing.

Reply #168568 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:08 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754