Isaac
Years ago

Slingers vs Taipans live now

Just checked the live scores for Singapore vs Cairns to see that Jared Newson appears twice for the Taipans. Also, Darren Ng looks to be playing for Cairns as well.

Anyway, with 4 minutes left, Cairns are up 80-86. Cattalini is leading Cairns with 19 points.

The 36ers still have two games against the Taipans to come.

Topic #14314 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

Snakes look to have it in the bag now. Abney with 14 & 13, Cattalini scoring 19 points while Helms the best performer for the slingers with 26 & 5

Reply #168353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I swear they said Martin Cattalini was out for the season!!!!!!!!!!

someone please help me?

Reply #168396 | Report this post

36ers better watch out as the old Cattalini is back and if he continues last nights fine level of performance it could be some very difficult matches against the taipans.

The match report on the nbl site is a good reflection of last nights Slingers - Taipans match . Approx 2500 + in the stadium.

Jawai certainly is an exciting young player but was in no way as dominant as I expected. Seemed to loose his head at times when fast players ,like McDonald or Fitzgeral, would steel the ball from him and his only response would be a doubled handed direct push on the player throwing them to the ground. He also collected an unnessary tech foul - maybe not the right approach with scouts and officials from the LA Lakers in the stadium . Anyway wishing him all the best luck !

Reply #168433 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754