Isaac
Years ago

NBL fines Hinder and Reed for fighting

The National Basketball League Tribunal has found both West Sydney Razorbacks player Clint Reed and Sydney Kings player Russell Hinder guilty of the charge of 'Fighting' and fined them $850 and $600 respectively.

More details at the NBL site

Bit cheap I thought, but then it's a very different category of incident to Copes'.

Was Heal ever fined for that incident he was involved in last season?

Topic #14356 | Report this topic

Philnaldo  
Years ago

500 tool dollars was it?

Reply #168871 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Absolute joke. I just saw footage of that, and that was so much worse than Copeland (I know he still should not have said shit to the ref) did, Hinder dragged Reed to the floor, and instigated it!

Absolute joke NBL, I didn't think they could get much more wrong this year....How wrong I was.

Reply #168879 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Shit that fight mustve been bad considering all the things they HAVENT reported Hinder for.

Reply #168924 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Hinder got off light....
Clint Reed was innocent till Hinder tried to rape him on the ground.

Hinder should pay the combined amount of the 2 fines and get a course on how NOT to be a knob.

Reply #168937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DB5...where did u see the footage?

Reply #168961 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Footage was on starting 5 last night

Reply #169033 | Report this post

Graeme LeBroy  
Years ago

Hinder starts every bit of biffo the kings have, but always acts so innocent. About time he got slugged with a fine! He reminds me of the little kid at school who would always start trouble and then go dob on you for hitting him...

Reply #169164 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:32 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754