Lightning v bendigo (spoiler)

well - jess foley and renae camino have a night out and we score 101-76 win in a game that bendigo would have been desperate to win to keep in touch with top 4.

well done girls

Topic #14385 | Report this topic

glen  
Years ago

well done girls!!!

Reply #169362 | Report this post

glen  
Years ago

come on everyone! isn't anybody interested in supporting the girls? or is just "sour grapes" because the 6ers are so woeful??
comments please. or is it that if there is no bitchin' to be done, no-one responds!

Reply #169380 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

I agree guys. I hardly ever post (just read), but the girls deserve our support on this one. I am always very surprised at the lack of Lightning comment on this site when every miniscule detail of the 6ers is analysed to buggery. I love watching the WNBL live on ABC2 on Friday nights and am very excited Adelaide have their next three games on TV. Go Lightning :-)

Reply #169617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

then add your comments instead of just reading. might encourage more to do the same.

Reply #169627 | Report this post

glen  
Years ago

think this is a male dominated website!!

Reply #169678 | Report this post

Leo  
Years ago

It's funny they don't get more support, given that they are female and fairly easy on the eye.
Seems bizarre to me that most blokes would rather watch men run around in tight little shorts (I'm talking AFL here, not 80's NBL) than watch womens sport.
What's going on ?

Reply #169691 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:21 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754