Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Worst NBA Game Ever - spoilers

Watching the Miami vs Boston game on Fox sport 2 atm and its the worst game ive ever seen. No shaq or zo for miami and no garnett or allen for boston. Miami are 3-20 from the field in the first quarter and are down 12. When are they gunna stop showing Miami games when they get blown out every day!

Topic #14427 | Report this topic

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Rumour has it that the Unnamed one contacted Fox and requested as many Miami games as possible, so that Adelaide's games would look good in comparison ...

Reply #169904 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Ha....nice one. More than half way through the second quarter and Miami only have 25 points. Now Haslem is injured...oh lord this is going to be tedious im considering turning it off

Reply #169906 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

I couldn't agree more, let's see a mix of teams, not the same ones over and over.

Reply #169907 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

exactly Mantis , especially considering Miami are flat out the worst team in the league to watch this year and they are on every 2nd or 3rd game .

Reply #169910 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

To rub salt into my wounds I have KG, Ray Allen and Wade on my fantasy team ... brilliant!

Reply #169916 | Report this post

James W  
Years ago

Do the TV stations in America broadcast locally to each city? if so it's possible that Fox for whatever reason takes their feed from whoever's covering Miami...which sucks, since they are complete ass this season.

So far we've had Miami vs Dallas, Chicago, Boston, Orlando and maybe more.

In any case, I was half looking forward to watching this game when I get home from work tonight, but at this stage I don't think I'll bother.

Reply #169923 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Hard to believe how badly they've fallen.
Mark Blount leading the Heat with 20 points, followed by Luke Jackon with 11.. LOL

Reply #169925 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

James W, games do get broadcast locally over there. But Foxtel pick up TNT and ESPN (of course) games most of the time, and the Heat are on national TV pretty much every week (as these schedules are done well before the season has started and for some reason never get changed). Basically, as long as the Heat have Shaq and Wade, I'd say we'll be stuck with them.

Although I do remember seeing lots of the Pacers last season, on their local broadcaster. And the Pacers didn't even really have anyone of interest, they just flat out sucked.....

Reply #169927 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

The Foxtel coverage of NBA games this season has been very poor and inconsistent. Too much of the same teams. Too much Heats or Spurs especially.

I know these schedules are planned in advance, but the networks need to keep an open mind especially when injuries happen. When an injury happens nobody wants to watch that team or the team is boring. Heat have proved it this year without Shaq, Zo or Wade.

Turn the television off people.

Reply #169930 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm also having difficulty downloading a variety of teams and games through the torrent sites or I'm not visiting enough.

Raptors and Kings seem to be the ones I encounter most.

Can anyone reccomend a good torrent site to visit?

I'd love to watch more Nuggets & Knicks games. I'm a big fan of Carmelo.

Reply #169932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What Really needs to happen, is for Foxtel to provide NBA-TV for us down here, i would gladly pay premium dollars for a 24 hour Dedicated NBA channel which shows many variety of games. Come ON FOX!!!

Reply #169939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't watch Foxtel's pittifull NBA coverage, watch ANY nba game @ raptorsnation.net. You'll be impressed.

Reply #169942 | Report this post

Years ago

All Wednesday games that are shown on Fox Sports are a direct stream from NBA TV. Fox doesn't choose which games they will show on Wednesdays and on Fridays they chose between one of the TNT double headers.

ESPN usually shows the games they are airing in the US but occasionally they will show other games with a ESPN voice over.

Reply #169945 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

The site is pretty good. But you can't download. i want to download games and burn onto dvd blanks.

Reply #169946 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

"as these schedules are done well before the season has started and for some reason never get changed"

Actually, that's not quite true, they had a heap of Portland games on the schedule until Oden fell off his couch, then they got changed before the season started (in retrospect, considering how well the Blazers have been playing, a blunder). Other games do get changed during the season, but it's not often.

I want to see J-Kidd and the Nets and CP3 and the Hornets so I can watch the torch being passed, I want to see if Durant was worth the second pick, I want to see Howard dunk in traffic. I want to see someone other than the Spurs and Heat all the time - I don't even bother watching these games. Gimme Atlanta-New York, and I'm there. And I'm not even a fan of any of the teams I've named.

The NBA - where switching off happens.

Reply #170034 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Man that site is like heaven on earth.

Reply #170220 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:49 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754