Ingles13
Years ago

Brisbane Vs Tigers Tonight 30/1/07

Big game tonight with 2 v 3 on the ladder going at it at The Cage in Melbourne. The two leading MVP candidtaes in Chris Anstey and Ebi Ere will also go at it, in which proves to be an interesting game.

Who are your tips to win, highest score etc.?

C'MON THE TIGERS!

Topic #14437 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

Easymode +8.5 on bullets.

Reply #169985 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

I've got a wager on Brisbane to win, centrebet paying great odds.. not sure if they'll have enough steam but we shall see.

Reply #169986 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

lampley 30pts top score for melb

dusty 26 for bullets

Reply #169987 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Ebi must win MVP. Im telling you. This guy is the best import the league has seen in a LOOOOONG time. If he doesnt play NBA next year, ill eat my hat :)

Reply #169988 | Report this post

i thought ebi was still back in the states??????

gee quick flight home if that is the case.

Reply #170000 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

No sign of jetlag after his game tonight. Maybe that's because he hasn't been away long enough to lose his Australian body clock.

Reply #170008 | Report this post

Drb  
Years ago

great match, a shock though in the last quarter with brisbane blowing out melbourne. I thought that westover coached disgracefuly in the last quarter. With not stopping the run with time out's. Also there offence was stale and the passing into the key a disgrace. I am not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the tiger seems to crumble if you are close to them in the last quarter, i believe the main reason for this is there coach. He really does have an amazing talented team and when he needs to coach ie in the last quarter in close games to give direction, he looks totally confused.

Reply #170010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ebi Ere the best import in a "LOOOOONG" time?

How about Carlos Powell just last season? I'm not saying Carlos is better than the other but he was a VERY GOOD import. I'm just saying we've had plenty of good imports in our league in recent times

Reply #170021 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:32 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754