Nathan
Years ago

Anyone else follow NCAA?

Recently started to look at NCAA hoops and i'm lovin it. So many teams, so many players to scout. Too much to ask for a permanent topic heading for all NCAA hoops threads???
(would be great during draft time too...)

Topic #14451 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

It's such a frantic form of the game, been watching heaps of it the last 2 days, some of the guys are amazingly athletic. It's such a refreshing change from most regular season NBA games when a lot of the teams are pretty much going through the motions.

Reply #170225 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

If you are interested, particularly in Aussie kids playing in the NCAA then this may be the ideal link.

http://www.aussiehoopsamerica.com/

Interestingly, spoke to Chris Anstey about the site and he informed me that he is no longer involved. Apparently too much flak directed at him from the site.

Reply #170230 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Will have more room to set up new categories with the upcoming new Hoops site. Definitely an option if people are interested in talking more about it.

I don't follow it that closely - would "College" as a category name be better, to cover the various divisions and leagues over there?

Reply #170233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Isaac USA Colleges

Reply #170237 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

St Marys(Mills) vs Gonzaga(top WCC team) is live on ESPN next week some time. Will be a great game.

Reply #170257 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

Isaac,
College would probably be the best category name as NCAA covers all sports. ESPN on Fox is also showing a lot of College games at the moment, particularly games which feature Aussie players.

Reply #170258 | Report this post

William 60  
Years ago

Last Sat/Sunday in the Herald Sun there was a two page spread on Mills. At the bottom of that there was a summary of games on Fox/ESPN featuring Aussies in the coming months.

Does anyone happen to have that paper, or the summary?
I find it difficult to flick through yourtv.com.au trying to find college games.

Reply #170262 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

will60;

go to https://www.foxtel.com.au/EPG/EPG.aspx

search for "basketball" and select "next 7 days" in the drop down.

Reply #170264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ANON12, can you give any more info on the Anstey comment? You've got me intrigued

Reply #170271 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:30 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754