Johno
Years ago

Funny Wollongong Hawks are in for 2008/09

I'm just wondering has anyone hearld about the Hawks are they going to play or fold.

(Mod: Title updated.)

Topic #14506 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saved. Shareholders signed the intent to compete today around 2.30.

Reply #171128 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm glad they will remain even if they've struggled on the ladder the last 2-3 years.

Since it been around from the start with the Bullets, I'd like it to live on. Shame some of the other cities lost there teams like the Canberra Cannons or Tassie Devils. I wouldn't mind seeing teams again one day in those cities.

Reply #171149 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

http://www.hawks.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=74154

Woohoo!!!!

Reply #171155 | Report this post

curtleyambrose  
Years ago

Why does this seem to happen every year or two? It was the Razorbacks last year (who shouldn't be in Sydney cos as a Sydneysider i know how unsportsminded we generally are). The Pirates are another recent example. Can't the NBL have a majority share in most vulnerable clubs or something so this doesn't have to happen?

Reply #171249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754