Ingles13
Years ago

+/- for NBL

Does anyone agree with me in saying that the NBL should get a +/- stat on their boxscore like the NBA do.
I would be very keen to see the likes of Stephen hoare, D joyce, Dillon Boucher and many others +/-.

And I know that most of you will just criticize how crap the NBL are at providing live scores but does anyone else think they should do a +/-?

Topic #14515 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

If they cannot get livscore working now, adding more shit wont help.

Reply #171196 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

The NBL first needs to get there live scores working and have a stats system similar to NBL Stats, which puts the nbl to shame.

Reply #171197 | Report this post

coaches08  
Years ago

Hell, the NBL Box Scores from the website do not even displayed the amount of minutes each player played!!!

Reply #171207 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Regardless of how poor their stats are, I'd like to see +/- for sure. Surely their stats software would produce it easily. I know that the clubs can produce best line-ups on offense, defense, etc - +/- isn't much different.

I thought about doing it based on their live scores. Would be possible to parse their play-by-play and calculate it - that is, if there info wasn't occasionally corrupted.

Reply #171217 | Report this post

curtleyambrose  
Years ago

Speaking of Dillon Boucher he, along with Paul henare are my least favourite players in the league, i just f*&%(kin hate both of em.

Reply #171245 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754